Photographer Needed ASAP

deneale27

I first want to thank everyone for all the great ideas for my cousins wedding. I have purchased and received lots of great things for her. I am in need of 1 last thing. She has asked her mom to do the photography and I would like for her to be able to enjoy this day. I am willing to pay for this for her, if anyone knows of anyone. The wedding is this Saturday at 2pm in Prince Frederick. Please let me know. Thanks

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
I know of one but are you willing to pay at least $1,000? This IS last minute AND a holiday weekend ya know...

cassbass

I own a photography company and am free on Saturday. I offer 4 different packages so there should be one that fits your needs. If you are interested please e-mail me at bassfordphoto@yahoo.com.

greeneyes36

if you are still looking, PM me and i will give you my neighbors phone #. He is new in the business, but work is great!

TwistedDiamond

Blondes do it better.....
I used to work with her hubby and spoke with her on a daily basis. I met her probably a half dozen times. She was really nice.

Well that's fine and dandy but all I'm trying to say is that her kids deserve better! With my experience, along with many others, she's just not somebody I would dish my money out to!

sockgirl77

Well that's fine and dandy but all I'm trying to say is that her kids deserve better! With my experience, along with many others, she's just not somebody I would dish my money out to!

I'm sure that there are a few others on here that will disagree with you. Honestly, I really could GAFF what she does in her personal life. She's a great photographer. :yay:

TwistedDiamond

Blondes do it better.....
I'm sure that there are a few others on here that will disagree with you. Honestly, I really could GAFF what she does in her personal life. She's a great photographer. :yay:

Okay I never said her work was sh*tty, I just said I personally would steer clear of her because she's not the type of business person I would want to get involved with. When I give my business to a private business, I don't just look at quality I look at morals and the values of that person, which Robin lacks

KBaxter

Photographer
Sandi Foraci is amazing... but is most likely already booked this weekend and her prices don't touch below 2,000. Her work deserves a good pay.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Sandi Foraci is amazing... but is most likely already booked this weekend and her prices don't touch below 2,000. Her work deserves a good pay.
Anyone who is good deserves good pay. Of course, some think they deserve more good pay than others, and Sandi seems to be one of those people. I worked with Heather Hahn a few times and she was always great, and will give you what Sandi will for less money.