photographer wanted

showqueen74

I am looking for a photographer that is willing to travel to the Great Mills area. I want to get some professional/nice pictures with my horse and the fall colors, so I am looking to do this fairly soon. Seems that several of the horse people here are into photography, but don’t know who’s willing to come to GM.
Thank you for your time and comments.

R

remaxrealtor

I am looking for a photographer that is willing to travel to the Great Mills area. I want to get some professional/nice pictures with my horse and the fall colors, so I am looking to do this fairly soon. Seems that several of the horse people here are into photography, but don’t know who’s willing to come to GM.
Thank you for your time and comments.

Hey there!

Phyxius has posted a number of pics that were really nice and also loper, I think. It's hard to go wrong with such a pretty subject to work with....I'm gonna miss her sooooo!

showqueen74

Hey there!

Phyxius has posted a number of pics that were really nice and also loper, I think. It's hard to go wrong with such a pretty subject to work with....I'm gonna miss her sooooo!

Yes, BUT are they willing to come down here? I'm gonna miss her too....

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
I know I'm willing to come down there and I'm sure Loper is too. However, both of us will on a photography trip to New England next week. We'll be back around Oct 14th. Do yo have a day that you prefer? Do you have locations already picked out?

showqueen74

I know I'm willing to come down there and I'm sure Loper is too. However, both of us will on a photography trip to New England next week. We'll be back around Oct 14th. Do yo have a day that you prefer? Do you have locations already picked out?

Weekends will work best for me, but I can work something out if need be. (work owes me some Comp time...) Flurry is at FIF, and there are some nice back drops to work with all around the farm, esp in the back, but I am also willing to travel if there is a better/easier location.

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
Hey V!

Karen(Bubby's daughter) also does photos and she knows FIF really well for backdrops. Also, check out the back field where the old truck is by the creek for backgroung. It use to be a really pretty spot but I haven't beeen there in forever.

showqueen74

Bliss,
I was thinking back that way. There is the pond too, and the trees in the cow field, lots of ideas.
Chevy,
Yes Flurry is leaving, as early as T-giving

Loper

Animal Poor!
Yes, BUT are they willing to come down here? I'm gonna miss her too....

I'm in California MD and about 10 min from FIF. I have some pictures of you and Flurry from a couple years ago. :howdy:

Thanks Fred... :buddies:
Ummm Phyx your link is broken!

I know I'm willing to come down there and I'm sure Loper is too. However, both of us will be on a photography trip to New England next week. We'll be back around Oct 14th. Do yo have a day that you prefer? Do you have locations already picked out?

:yahoo::yahoo:

Weekends will work best for me, but I can work something out if need be. (work owes me some Comp time...) Flurry is at FIF, and there are some nice back drops to work with all around the farm, esp in the back, but I am also willing to travel if there is a better/easier location.

There are some very pretty areas at FIF for back drops! Will you want to be riding in some. What exactly are you looking for?

SugarBear47

My sister in-law is a photographer, lives in Valley Lee, works in GM's. Her web site is karensiebert.com. You can check out her work and get in touch with her on the site. Good luck.

Last edited:

tallyhoe

so you are finally getting out of there. sorry that you have been going through so much lately. that sucks.