Photographers!!

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Rack'em, Phyxius, & Loper.....Holly Point would like to thank you all for coming out to take pictures at our shows. We hope that you will make it to the last show this Sunday, Dec. 9th. Holly Point will buy an 8X10 to give away, from each of you, as a raffle. The picture could be chosen from the photos taken at "our" shows. My idea is that you bring business cards or slips of paper with your web site on them, have the peeps that want to win a free 8X10 put their name and e-mail address on it a slip of paper or business card. This would be a free raffle. We can call out the winner over the speaker system. You can take the e-mail addresses and let them know when the photos are downloaded. Hopefully this will drum up a little business too. Everyone knows that pictures make great Christmas presents. Holly Point would also like to purchase a few 8X10's to go into some of the end of the year awards. If you have any other ideas please let me know.

Thanks for supporting our shows. You guys are great photographers.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
$20.....basically 1/2 price membership, since it is a "double points" show. This has nothing to do with photography:whistle:

Actually, it will only cost you $10 more than you would be paying normally because you would have had to pay the grounds fee, and members don't have to.:coffee:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I guess I should ask you photographers what you normally charge for an 8X10 to prepare them for what they'll have to pay.....:whistle::buddies: