Photography Class

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
I'm searching for a photography class for DSLR cameras. I just purchased a Nikon and am looking to expand my knowledge on it. I'm very new to the world of photography. I know CSM offers a course but their classes can run a little pricey. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

doubtfull24

I'm searching for a photography class for DSLR cameras. I just purchased a Nikon and am looking to expand my knowledge on it. I'm very new to the world of photography. I know CSM offers a course but their classes can run a little pricey. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

I too would love to take a class but can not afford it right now.

TPD

the poor dad
Read the book, play with the settings, and just keep clicking!

I went down to Pt Lookout today as the storm was brewing and took about 250 shots. These were probably the best. Nikon D3100 - still learning….

Attachments

• PtLookout5.jpg
    PtLookout5.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 130
  • PtLookout4.jpg
    PtLookout4.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 118
  • PtLookout3.jpg
    PtLookout3.jpg
    213.5 KB · Views: 141
  • PtLookout1.jpg
    PtLookout1.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 130
  • PtLookout2.jpg
    PtLookout2.jpg
    215.1 KB · Views: 137

TPD

the poor dad
And a couple more…

Attachments

• PtLookout23.jpg
    PtLookout23.jpg
    244.2 KB · Views: 172
  • PtLookout22.jpg
    PtLookout22.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 120
  • PtLookout21.jpg
    PtLookout21.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 121

Katt

I took the course for photography over at CSM AND the course for Photoshop too,(not sure they still offer that one, though) and it was well worth it. You'll never learn all you need to learn until you take a class and learn in an order of lessons to improve your techniques. IT's pricy, but worth it in my opinion.

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
I took the course for photography over at CSM AND the course for Photoshop too,(not sure they still offer that one, though) and it was well worth it. You'll never learn all you need to learn until you take a class and learn in an order of lessons to improve your techniques. IT's pricy, but worth it in my opinion.

Thanks everyone for the info!

Katt- did you take the actual art class one or a CE class?

ReadingTheNews

Read the book, play with the settings, and just keep clicking!

I went down to Pt Lookout today as the storm was brewing and took about 250 shots. These were probably the best. Nikon D3100 - still learning….

TPD,
Your third pic of the (sort-of) roll cloud is pretty neat. I also like your B&W of the pier.
Nicely done!