Photos Emerge Of National Guard Living In Parking Garage In Democrat-Run D.C

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
“Yesterday dozens of senators and congressmen walked down our lines taking photos, shaking our hands and thanking us for our service,” a National Guardsmen told Politico. “Within 24 hours, they had no further use for us and banished us to the corner of a parking garage. We feel incredibly betrayed.”

“All National Guard troops were told to vacate the Capitol and nearby congressional buildings on Thursday, and to set up mobile command centers outside or in nearby hotels, another Guardsman confirmed,” Politico reported. “They were told to take their rest breaks during their 12-hour shifts outside and in parking garages, the person said.”

as someone who spent 4 yrs sleeping in the mud, rain, snow, wind ...... I'm conflicted by this I'd have happy to have a dry parking garage to sleep in ... but the optics seem poor at this point

Democrats :cds: OMG Protect us ........ but sleep over here in this parking garage

black dog

Free America
Looks pretty warm inside under a roof while on a deployment. Better digs than my kid has when they are in the back of Palms or Pendelton training.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Oh good Lord! This ain't nothin'. These folks will be back home in their warm abodes while our deployed folks are sleeping on sand. What this does do is show the people, and members of congress who approve our troops to war, the $h!t they have to put up with when deployed. But, I also know how short peoples' memories are.

Hijinx

They were there for show anyway, so now the show is over send them home. They aren't needed and it's just more show keeping them there.

They never needed 26,000 troops at any time it was all theater.
Shipping people in from Hawaii and Alaska and all over the country was BS. All part of the act to show Conservatives what could happen if they ever got really serious. Then out of 26,000 troops they only found 12 who mentioned Trump in Social media? Come on man. More show

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Looks pretty warm inside under a roof while on a deployment. Better digs than my kid has when they are in the back of Palms or Pendelton training.

My first reaction was to be annoyed by your post. Hot on the heels of that, however, was this thought:

They were deployed to a war zone. What kind of accommodations did they expect?

The grievance should be against calling them there in the first place, taking them from their families for an unnecessary show of fascist force.

But honestly, it's fine with me if the Democrats treat our military men and women like crap and disrespect them. I hope our armed forces remember that when they are ordered to start shooting us in the streets for disobeying the overlords.

black dog

Free America
My first reaction was to be annoyed by your post. Hot on the heels of that, however, was this thought:

They were deployed to a war zone. What kind of accommodations did they expect?

The grievance should be against calling them there in the first place, taking them from their families for an unnecessary show of fascist force.

But honestly, it's fine with me if the Democrats treat our military men and women like crap and disrespect them. I hope our armed forces remember that when they are ordered to start shooting us in the streets for disobeying the overlords.

What accommodations did my grandfather and his two brothers have when they were drafted into the Army and Marine Corps in WW2 and were deployed to the South Pacific and dropped out of planes/landing crafts on D Day.... These folks were not drafted the chose to enlist.
Taking a breather in a heated garage certainly beats sleeping on a mountian top in Afghanistan or on top of a lav in the sandbox while in a full mop suit...

I dont recall that you served? and never deployed and was uncomfortable for an extended amount of time, they certainly don't look uncomfortable..

I agree they never should have been there, but im sure they were just happy not to be outside like so many others with temps in the middle thirtys.

Myself, im just not that concerned with our armed services shooting me....
I'm just not....

Last edited:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

Thank you for opening your hotel to our soldiers, President Trump. 👏
What'dya wanna bet Biden pushes DOD to prohibit it?

black dog

Free America
my comment is 5000 troops having to share 2 shitters and being kicked out of the Senate Cafeteria

Right After The Inauguration

I dont believe that the food services at the Capitol will accommodate 5,000 soldiers.
And most of the eaterys except maybe one are open for three meals, much less have the staff and food for the extra service members... And I dont believe they are open on weekends.
3 meals for 5,000 is a impressive amount of labor, food and seating needed daily...
They didn't bring mre's with them?