Photo's from MW

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
I ordered photos from the Mounted Wanderers show on June 29 and I still haven't gotten them! I ordered them there at the show. I lost the people's card and don't have the number. Does anyone have it? I think there name is Virtually There.

I order some from the 7/27 show and already have them! I'm getting very concerned about the other people

appaholic

I ordered photos from the Mounted Wanderers show on June 29 and I still haven't gotten them! I ordered them there at the show. I lost the people's card and don't have the number. Does anyone have it? I think there name is Virtually There.

I order some from the 7/27 show and already have them! I'm getting very concerned about the other people

Do you have the contact info from 7/27 show? I misplaced the card. :smack:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
the website is

peacockphotos' photos- powered by SmugMug

ordered two gorgeous pics of me and B got them in 2 days!!!

Yup, smugmug is awesome and you'll always get your pictures from a photographer using smugmug with in 2 weeks. The photographer can take up to 7 days to edit and reupload and the then photos are processed (usually 1-2 days) and mailed out using whichever priority mail the customer selects.

I love my smugmug. :)

BlissfulJumper

Yup, smugmug is awesome and you'll always get your pictures from a photographer using smugmug with in 2 weeks. The photographer can take up to 7 days to edit and reupload and the then photos are processed (usually 1-2 days) and mailed out using whichever priority mail the customer selects.

I love my smugmug. :)

do you plan on attending any MW shows to take pics?

BlissfulJumper

Just thought I would let everyone know that has been looking for this photographer that I finally found their website..
Virtually There Photography Home Page
a completely different one then listed on the card.
I am placing a call to them to let them know that they have really ticked some people off in Southern Maryland :lmao: and that i will be expecting my photos to come to me in two weeks. If you would also liek to place a call their number is (813) 503 9923

I called..and guess what..

THE MAILBOX IS FULL...wierd much?

Last edited: