Danzig

Attachments

• rush002.jpg
    rush002.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Any problems getting your camera in? I mean obviously you did get it in but did you hafta hide it in an orifice? I'll be @ NPSR for Buffett on Thursday and was just wondering.

Radiant1

Soul Probe
kom526 said:
Any problems getting your camera in? I mean obviously you did get it in but did you hafta hide it in an orifice? I'll be @ NPSR for Buffett on Thursday and was just wondering.

I was just at their site considering tickets to the Family Values Tour. If you read the general venue info
http://www.livenation.com/venue/getVenue/venueId/793/ it states:

"What CAN'T I bring inside the pavilion?
Video and Audio recorders (except for VERY specific shows)
Professional cameras. No detachable lenses. (Non-professional cameras are allowed on specific shows determined by artist policy, please see the specific show advisory for a particular show.)"

I didn't see anything specific mentioned about the Jimmy Buffett concert except - "No bottles will be allowed on Jimmy Buffett."

As a side note - "The Family Zone will not be available on the following events:
Family Values Tour". :killingme

Danzig

kom526 said:

A pair of baggy shorts six inches to big pulled up past my nipples with the camera in one pocket and a little 50mm lens in the other, and a baggy shirt. Also took in an extra battery and 8gigs of SD cards. They caught me at the half way point. They took my battery and told me to "see the big black guy after the show for it back" I put in the extra battery and shot away. The big black dude must of had 15 or 20 batteries when I went up for mine.

Danzig

Radiant1 said:
Great pics as usual. One question...how has Geddy's voice held up over the years? Looking through your pics made me think how enjoyable it would be to hear 2112 heard live but no so much if Geddy's voice has a warble to it now.
I'm not much of a fan but a friend of mine had two tix he paid $400 for and his brother bailed on him so I went. It was awsome, I realy enjoyed it. Geddy sounded great, better than great.

Radiant1

Soul Probe
Danzig said:
I'm not much of a fan but a friend of mine had two tix he paid $400 for and his brother bailed on him so I went. It was awsome, I realy enjoyed it. Geddy sounded great, better than great.

I like Rush, and I know they were great seats, but 200 bux/ticket?! :faint:

wharf rat

Smilin on a cloudy day
Hey Danzig, I just had a friend from New York e-mail me a link to some "Aswome Rush Pictures".
It was your site. :lmao:
He said he got it from a Rush forum site.
Your work is getting around :yay:

Danzig

wharf rat said:
Hey Danzig, I just had a friend from New York e-mail me a link to some "Aswome Rush Pictures".
It was your site. :lmao:
He said he got it from a Rush forum site.
Your work is getting around :yay:

Yea, I am just under a quarter million photo views for that gallery.