Physical Therapist Recommendation - LexPk area

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I need a recommendation for a Physical Therapist in Lexington Park. One that is decent, and conscience of a clock....that won't leave me in the waiting room long after my scheduled appointment.

Bonus points for someone close to Pax.

Thanks!

Not near Pax, but I used Rehab Center of Southern Maryland and another on the corner of Rt5 and Fenwick St. I was pleased with both. the one one Rt5/Fenwick (if it's still there) was recommended by my ortho surgeon Dr. Cox.

Had a very bad experience at Gateau, but others seem to like them.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Not near Pax, but I used Rehab Center of Southern Maryland and another on the corner of Rt5 and Fenwick St. I was pleased with both. the one one Rt5/Fenwick (if it's still there) was recommended by my ortho surgeon Dr. Cox.

Had a very bad experience at Gateau, but others seem to like them.
I appreciate your feedback.

If I don't find someone closer, I'll look in to scheduling an appointment. I am really looking for someone closer to Pax so that I can slide out during my lunch hour (or a time during the day that I can use my break).

I appreciate your feedback.

If I don't find someone closer, I'll look in to scheduling an appointment. I am really looking for someone closer to Pax so that I can slide out during my lunch hour (or a time during the day that I can use my break).
I used to schedule very early morning and arrive at work slightly late.

Oh... and I told your hubby over the weekend that anytime you'd like to stop by and see the work to date, I should be around.

Last edited: