Phyxius and Loper!

Giddy up!

Pasofever said:
Yes thank these will be the best dam pics ever. :huggy:
I agree...and paso if u never can sell bubba as a horse u can always advertise him as very comfi furniture! :razz: sorry i wokes u up... :huggy: :buttkick:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Giddy up! said:
I agree...and paso if u never can sell bubba as a horse u can always advertise him as very comfi furniture! :razz: sorry i wokes u up... :huggy: :buttkick:

Where were you when I called last night? See where your saddle pad was the WHOLE ride :smack: and you told me at the trailer you just pulled it back that way :liar:

Giddy up!

Pasofever said:
Where were you when I called last night? See where your saddle pad was the WHOLE ride :smack: and you told me at the trailer you just pulled it back that way :liar:
Nope look at the pics.. it happen when we were in the water..the pics b4 that were fine..none of yall noticed either! :razz:

Giddy up!

Giddy up! said:
Nope look at the pics.. it happen when we were in the water..the pics b4 that were fine..none of yall noticed either! :razz:

I didnt even notice til we got back and i lifted my saddle once then had to stop to take off the breast plate i figured i moved it back when i picked up my saddle and sat it back down on bubba..til i saw the pics..it either happened when we hauled ass across the dam or when we were swimming.