Phyxius are you taking pics. at SMHA & MSA?

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
I sure hope you will be able to make the SMHA show this weekend and MSA the following weekend. :yahoo: I just love your pictures. I'm I doing a good job at buttering you up? :whistle:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
But devine and I want Phyxius to come to the AMIT show :buddies:

I sure wish Phyxius could be at two places at one time. :whistle: Guess when you are so talanted you are in high demand.

How is your big guy doing Duckz? Did you get "Lincoln" up in Jarrettsville, MD? He reminds me of one I saw advertised sometime back. Can't wait to meet "Lincoln" in person. :yahoo:

Duckz

I sure wish Phyxius could be at two places at one time. :whistle: Guess when you are so talanted you are in high demand.

How is your big guy doing Duckz? Did you get "Lincoln" up in Jarrettsville, MD? He reminds me of one I saw advertised sometime back. Can't wait to meet "Lincoln" in person. :yahoo:

I know! Especially having someone talented AND local...

Yes, we got Lincoln from a woman in Jarrettsville, the one with all the draft crosses and QH's. He's doing great, hopefully we'll see you at one of the SMHA shows! Just look for the tall chick on the elephant :howdy:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
I sure hope you will be able to make the SMHA show this weekend and MSA the following weekend. :yahoo: I just love your pictures. I'm I doing a good job at buttering you up? :whistle:

:cartwheel You did a great job buttering me up.

I have a stall reserved for the year at SMHA - We're in barn S2...er S1...Something, the one facing the woods, but we'll be on the side facing the rings. Come visit!! In the future I'm going to try to come up Saturday and maybe play around with the little kiddie jumper classes. :otter: But I'm definatly riding on Sundays.

I was talking to a lady about photographing at the MSA shows, but haven't heard back so I don't know if I'm offical or not. The last I had heard Redline wouldn't be there this year, I think he is going to do more race pics, but that's just what I was told by third party so it could be wrong, do not quote me on that. If it's not me I hope they get somebody, but I'll certainly try to make it out for friends and if there is not an official photog I'll certainly try to catch shoot for anyone who needs/wants me to. (Did you like how I equine-ifed that and called it "catch shoot". I'm tired, don't mind me. :whistle:)

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
I know! Especially having someone talented AND local...

:huggy: I love you guys!

Duckz said:
Yes, we got Lincoln from a woman in Jarrettsville, the one with all the draft crosses and QH's. He's doing great, hopefully we'll see you at one of the SMHA shows! Just look for the tall chick on the elephant :howdy:

YAY!! You better come I need another elephant at the shows!

quartermom

Low & Slow
I can't this Saturday, I'm taking some out of town friends around DC photographing stuff. But, I certainly will at a later show! :huggy:

That's fine with me. The first show of the season you never know what will happen with a young horse any way. Have a great time in DC taken pictures I'm sure they will be awesome.:buddies: