Phyxius got a question for ya!

eventrder

Phyxius I was wondering if you could give me a little run down of what you do when your out on a barn shoot??? I am intrested in talking with you and possibably having you out to do a shoot at my place, I also wanted to know what your schedule was for this winter, I might have some work for you if your looking. Do you charge a daily rate for photos or do you just go there and make what you make off of what people order?? Please let me know the info!

Thanks!!!:yahoo:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
She makes you run around and chase the animals then she takes pictures of YOU and posts them on the internet..

Attachments

• 195992288-M.jpg
    195992288-M.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 98

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Haha, thanks Paso :razz by the way I LOVE the text message you sent me, it's hilarious!!!! Are you sure it's not a tractor?

Eventer - for shows I do NOT charge a daily rate I only make money off sales. For barn shoots I charge for either a 1/2 day or whole day and then shots on top of that. I don't charge per person so you can feel free to have additional horses/people at no extra cost. This is great for boarding or schooling barns as most people don't want to pay the full price, but would love to have photos.

1/2 day is time as needed up to 4 hours. - $100
Full day is time as needed up to 8 hours. - $200

My print prices are pretty reasonable and my photos gift prices are very reasonable. I really make nothing on photo gifts (t-shirts, mousepads, mugs, puzzles etc.), but I love offering them. :) I can also offer CDs to people, with all of their images on a CD for $100/per person. They can then use that CD to make as many copies of any pictures at any size they wish. The only two things they can't do are a) say they or someone else took the pictures, credit must be given and b) use them for advertisement for a farm, trainer, horse for sale etc. However, the farm can use them on their website as pictures of the people/horses/etc. as long as credit is given.

All photos will be hosted online in a gallery and prints can be ordered from there (by credit card) or from me, via paypal, check, cash, etc.

And I love to work. :)

eventrder

Haha, thanks Paso :razz by the way I LOVE the text message you sent me, it's hilarious!!!! Are you sure it's not a tractor?

Eventer - for shows I do NOT charge a daily rate I only make money off sales. For barn shoots I charge for either a 1/2 day or whole day and then shots on top of that. I don't charge per person so you can feel free to have additional horses/people at no extra cost. This is great for boarding or schooling barns as most people don't want to pay the full price, but would love to have photos.

1/2 day is time as needed up to 4 hours. - $100
Full day is time as needed up to 8 hours. - $200

My print prices are pretty reasonable and my photos gift prices are very reasonable. I really make nothing on photo gifts (t-shirts, mousepads, mugs, puzzles etc.), but I love offering them. :) I can also offer CDs to people, with all of their images on a CD for $100/per person. They can then use that CD to make as many copies of any pictures at any size they wish. The only two things they can't do are a) say they or someone else took the pictures, credit must be given and b) use them for advertisement for a farm, trainer, horse for sale etc. However, the farm can use them on their website as pictures of the people/horses/etc. as long as credit is given.

All photos will be hosted online in a gallery and prints can be ordered from there (by credit card) or from me, via paypal, check, cash, etc.

And I love to work. :)

Wonderful! Here is what I have! I would love to get some pics of me and my new monster as well as My daughter and her ponies. I also have 1 student/horse combo that wants to join in maybe even 2 students/horse. So Let me know when you would be available to come out!

As far as the "work" I know that we have some stuff on the books for the winter let me get the dates and send them back to you and see if you can come out.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
You are looking great Paso, and I love the outfit. I didn't know you could dance like that!:lmao:

Attachments

• Paso in ballet.JPG
    Paso in ballet.JPG
    29.4 KB · Views: 89