• 6220071887.jpg
    6220071887.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 90
  • 6220071884.jpg
    6220071884.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 86

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
That big hill looks almost like one over at Gib's place. Looks like you had a nice ride and that new boy of yours is quite handsome!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Phyxius said:
That big hill looks almost like one over at Gib's place. Looks like you had a nice ride and that new boy of yours is quite handsome!

Gibs my buddy..actually pics dont do that hill justice.... :lmao: New boy needs help with streams and mud...gunna take care of that this week.. :lmao:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
KizerSoSay said:
Good God woman, where are you? Wyoming??

We have fun we make the best of what we have..alot of those pics are in what we call "the gravel pit" gotta hike down to it....We do obsticles not just ride...I wish you could see that hill...you get to the top I took this new horse to the edge I think his eyes popped out..it is straight down..I gave some leg and you could feel the hesitation like your kidding right...sit back...slidddddde down on your butt...the only way to do it...its a rush..

Attachments

• 6220071879.jpg
    6220071879.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 79
  • 6220071876.jpg
    6220071876.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 82
  • 6220071845.jpg
    6220071845.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 73
  • 6220071840.jpg
    6220071840.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 110

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
I remember my first time on a "real" trail. It had poured the day before so that place was pretty messy and we came to this HUGE steep hill. The people I was with were veteran trail riders and they swore that if I just placed my hand on the horse's neck and leaned back the horse would take care of the rest. And he did, he "sat" down and took us right down that hill. It was great :)

When I go on organized trails (which I haven't done in ages now) I like to ride drag, it's nice and relaxing.

Haha, I can understand about streams and mud, Peanut's not a big fan himself. It took me a while to get my mare over her phobia of th water, but now she crosses like an old pro. Peanut thinks horse eating monsters put the mud infront of the water to either a)mire him in the muck so they can eat him or b) make him slip into the water so they can eat him.

:drama:

K

KizerSoSay

Pasofever said:
We have fun we make the best of what we have..alot of those pics are in what we call "the gravel pit" gotta hike down to it....We do obsticles not just ride...I wish you could see that hill...you get to the top I took this new horse to the edge I think his eyes popped out..it is straight down..I gave some leg and you could feel the hesitation like your kidding right...sit back...slidddddde down on your butt...the only way to do it...its a rush..
The scenery looks challenging. I would never do it, I would wait back at the trailer and you could tell me all about it!

fredsaid2

KizerSoSay said:
The scenery looks challenging. I would never do it, I would wait back at the trailer and you could tell me all about it!

Tell me about it! I think you'd have company back at the trailer :smile:

MorganLover

Oh man i am all in when i go riding, i'll try just about anything, i just love new things wish i could of rode this weekend but it is the family life for me lol.

Paso he looks amazing i think i like him better then the stallion you have, not sure why maybe i just like darker horses. He looks big, is he the paruvian (sorry sp) paso? i like the paso's you get in they don't look like their legs will break if you get on them. just beautiful.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
MorganLover said:
Oh man i am all in when i go riding, i'll try just about anything, i just love new things wish i could of rode this weekend but it is the family life for me lol.

Paso he looks amazing i think i like him better then the stallion you have, not sure why maybe i just like darker horses. He looks big, is he the paruvian (sorry sp) paso? i like the paso's you get in they don't look like their legs will break if you get on them. just beautiful.

Thank you he is a Paso Fino mostly Colombian

MorganLover

OH ok, what do the smaller ones tend to be. I think Star is of the smaller ones right? i rode her just once and she seemed smaller then the gelding you had that happy rode.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
MorganLover said:
OH ok, what do the smaller ones tend to be. I think Star is of the smaller ones right? i rode her just once and she seemed smaller then the gelding you had that happy rode.

She was a pure Puerto Rican Paso Fino she was small only 13.1 that is the only reason I sold that nice mare...she was so easy to deal with.

MorganLover

Pasofever said:
She was a pure Puerto Rican Paso Fino she was small only 13.1 that is the only reason I sold that nice mare...she was so easy to deal with.

Oh i thought you still had her, hmmm mussed have missed hearing you sold her. She was a smooth horse.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
MorganLover said:
Oh i thought you still had her, hmmm mussed have missed hearing you sold her. She was a smooth horse.

She went to a little girl in Mass whos Puerto Rican daddy needed a PPR Paso for his daughter :lmao: They do great for the breed and do alot of parades etc..I posted pics of her with Star..

Attachments

• bristarsm.jpg
    bristarsm.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 50

MorganLover

Pasofever said:
She went to a little girl in Mass whos Puerto Rican daddy needed a PPR Paso for his daughter :lmao: They do great for the breed and do alot of parades etc..I posted pics of her with Star..

OH yup missed that. How wondeful for Star. She is a pretty girl. Very lovely picture as well. The girl looks pleased to have her.