Picture of a perfect spotted butt

BeenSpur'd

I love her wild,wild hair
Howdy, just trying to figure out how to attach a picture to a post. I took this picture of my horse in May when the yellow field weeds started taking over....

Attachments

• Spec in May.jpg
    Spec in May.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 600

BeenSpur'd

I love her wild,wild hair
Here's Lancer...
Oh Yeah, he looks a lot like my Appa They could be cousins. Spec was born in Ohio but I bought him from a lady in West Virginia. Here is another picture of him in more weeds, this time with me riding...........

Attachments

• A ride in the weeds.jpg
    A ride in the weeds.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 199

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Oh Yeah, he looks a lot like my Appa They could be cousins. Spec was born in Ohio but I bought him from a lady in West Virginia. Here is another picture of him in more weeds, this time with me riding...........

Lancer was born somewhere is the midwest, Folgates Farm. Not sure where that is...think I'll google it.

appaholic

That is a great picture! And Turbo (my solid app and I will try to control our spot envy ):drool:

mingiz

Horse Poor

Hey nice shot who took that...:whistle: :lmao: