Pictures of horse im gonna look at

IntegritysDream

Here are the pictures of the horse devine and i are gonna take a road trip up to see.. isnt he cute?!
thin.. but cute.

Attachments

• Deuce 001.jpg
    Deuce 001.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 169
  • Deuce 003.jpg
    Deuce 003.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 129
  • DeuceatJREC.JPG
    DeuceatJREC.JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 150
  • deuceJREC3.JPG
    deuceJREC3.JPG
    32 KB · Views: 149

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
Knees look good in the first jump pic. Seems like a cutie. Appendix I think you have some nice horses. A little to young for me though. I need something older, that jumps nicely.

Darn! :doh: And I thought I had one gone! :lmao: :huggy:

Attachments

• Gracie jump1 somd.jpg
    Gracie jump1 somd.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 76

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
Here are the pictures of the horse devine and i are gonna take a road trip up to see.. isnt he cute?!
thin.. but cute.

awww he/she is cute! i agree on the thin part, its the first thing i noticed.
But to me nothing is cute untill i know the price:lmao: i have too much of the smith blood in me...

Is this horse short? or is the girl really tall...

Bay_Kat

Tropical
awww he/she is cute! i agree on the thin part, its the first thing i noticed.
But to me nothing is cute untill i know the price:lmao: i have too much of the smith blood in me...

Is this horse short? or is the girl really tall...

That was going to be my question.

I want a horse, and have for years. Still trying to talk hubby into it, but so far he won't budge.

devinej

so cute!! can't wait to see him :)
i think he's what - 15.2 ish? a good size for integrity's dream, kinda little for the girl riding him

IntegritysDream

She said hes a little over 15hands, but she said he still seems to be growing so he will probably mature to MAYBEEEE maybe maybe 15.2 max.. probably more like 15.1 but who knows once i put him on some very nutritious grain.. id either put him on gro-n-win (it made my pony balloon after a month, so that might fatten him up) or something from Robins.

IntegritysDream

oh, and yeah, hes a smaller horse, but hes my first young horse, so i dont think i want something much bigger then 15.2 yet. Esp. since im used to riding ponies.

IntegritysDream

BTW, he's very cute IntegrityDream. Good luck.

thank you =) we are getting a lameness check done on him. And if he looks like he does in the pictures (belly big, ribs showing) i guess ill get a fecal done too. The owner is having the vet come out already the same day we are going out, cause hes due for his shots =)

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
cute, where is the rider?

Nobody says she can be caught let alone ridden. :otter: :lmao: Actually, we only had about 60 rides rides on her and won't jump them under saddle until we have the flat work down. We just wanted to see her form and willingness to jump...we liked!:love: