Pier 450 Friday November 6th

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Food was great although the selection didn’t include much of interest to my “meat and taters, thanks” wife. Lol No sign of Bird Dog. Maybe he was with Greg....

SailorGirl

You wont believe what happened last night...

I decided to come down and just see a few people and have a beverage or two and slide outta there... But first, I went to my neighbors house to check on him. Walter is close to 90, a Korean War vet and a widower.. I usually bring him a pie and a few magazines..well, he siad his car needed a jump start because the battery was dead due to sitting for a while...Its a 1966 Chrysler station wagon with a 440...rusty but still cool...with a spray of ether in the carb, and a jump, it fired right up..he asked me to take it for a spin and "get her up to 50mph to clean the carbon out". I told him I was going down Rt. 5 and he said "hellfire boy, take her all weekend"..

I wasnt really sure where I was going, and now I didnt have my GPS, so I found an old Tom-Tom in a plastic bucket he had in the backseat.... I wiped away the cigarettee ashes and plugged it in..

The voice told me to hit Rt. 5 and turn right.... Only 1 headlight worked as I drove, and it was getting darker...I entered "Ridge" on the device...
Well, I ended up on Ridge Road, off of Route 5, (also called Branch Ave) in Southeast Washington DC on the Potomac River!! Well, maybe the Anacostia River. Well, I saw some local indigenous people, hovering over a 50 gallon barrell. Probably a tribe of Anacostia or Potomac indians...So I got to know them and their views...They indoctrinated my presence naming me Redbone or something and I smoked their Peace Pipe...weird stuff there buddy..
This "Chartreuse Bruce" native sat in my lap all night...I think she had an Adams Apple.... weird...

I dont know where Walters cars is now...I woke up on a Metro bus and have a lot of explaining to do.
Should have posted. I'm a genius when it comes to directions.

GregV814

based on reading several posts:

1. ummmmmm, not being a SMIB homegrown person yourself, , ummmm, your directions, well, I worked for Keypoint Gov. Solutions a few years ago, and worked at Webster Field several times.... Ridge is down there somewhere....
  2. I feel culturally aware now meeting with Bruce and the oppressed Indian Tribes....awfully dark Indians...
  3. the 50 gallon pit fire was sufficient, however Im not a pork rind kinda guy though.
  4. MPDC just called, Walters car was impounded, but it doesnt have any tires now