Pier 450 starting training sittings this weekend

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I have been following their progress on Facebook and am excited to see them finally opening! Let us know how it was.

glhs837

Power with Control

glhs837

Power with Control
Oh my, that salad plate! 😋

That's tarragon chicken in the front right corner. I liked it, Barb loved it.We had the coconut crusted shrimp appetizer. Loved those too. The benas and corn in the back right corner was awesome also. My rockfish might be the best I've had down here. Would never have thought about laying rockfish over mashed potatoes, but man, did it work.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Bom-Diggity. It was ALL very good, and Corey knew his beer and alcohol, mom must have spent time with him..

TPD

the poor dad
What other restaurant doesn’t have a real person to talk to over the phone? I’ve got relatives visiting this week who want to try Pier 450 so I told them I would take them tomorrow. I just tried calling them to make reservations for 8 people tomorrow evening.

#1 - They don’t have a local phone number! WTAF! I tried calling from my landline but I must dial 1 first.

#2 - After calming down from #1, I called again only to get an answering service for the motel with no option to reach the restaurant to talk to someone live.

#3 - What name does this restaurant go by? The answering service mentions the POV Restaurant. I see a reference to that on their website as well. So are they Pier 450 or the POV Restaurant?

I‘ve really tried to like this place but I’ve finally come to the conclusion that I am NOT their target audience. Oh well, the restaurant at Point Lookout Marina will reopen one day and I can try to give my money to them.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
What other restaurant doesn’t have a real person to talk to over the phone? I’ve got relatives visiting this week who want to try Pier 450 so I told them I would take them tomorrow. I just tried calling them to make reservations for 8 people tomorrow evening.

#1 - They don’t have a local phone number! WTAF! I tried calling from my landline but I must dial 1 first.

#2 - After calming down from #1, I called again only to get an answering service for the motel with no option to reach the restaurant to talk to someone live.

#3 - What name does this restaurant go by? The answering service mentions the POV Restaurant. I see a reference to that on their website as well. So are they Pier 450 or the POV Restaurant?

I‘ve really tried to like this place but I’ve finally come to the conclusion that I am NOT their target audience. Oh well, the restaurant at Point Lookout Marina will reopen one day and I can try to give my money to them.
open table via their website?

TPD

the poor dad
open table via their website?
When I googled it, it came up with a sidebar having "Reserve a Table"
I know, I’m not supposed to want to talk to a real person - that is so 1980s. When I arrive at the restaurant I will seat myself and place my food and drink order via an app on my phone. When I get a notification, I will walk to a counter outside of the kitchen to pick up my food. Once finished my meal, I will pay via the app with my credit card. No human contact needed whatsoever.

C’mon people - what is wrong with expecting to talk to a live human to make a reservation at a “nicer” restaurant. Is that too much to ask? Apparently it is. I’ve called a number of restaurants over the last 2 months to make reservations and always talked to a live person, until tonight.

Grumpy

I agree with ya on wanting to talk to someone, too much automation nowadays but it is what it is. BTW..only time you can get tomorrow night for 8 is an 830pm seating..