Pigskin Cheer

H

hborror

Anyone know when the Cheer practice starts. I have not gotten a call nor do I have a number to call. This is our first year with the Pigskins as last year we were with the Steelers.

TIA

H

hborror

CMC122 said:
Sounds like nothing has changed!

huh oh did I make a mistake in switching? Is it to late to go back to STEELERS (my daughter would rather be anyway)

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
hborror said:
huh oh did I make a mistake in switching? Is it to late to go back to STEELERS (my daughter would rather be anyway)

The Steelers over in Calvert? What area do you live? I know a couple of the cheer coaches in the Northern St. Mary's County area. :shrug:

H

hborror

nachomama said:
The Steelers over in Calvert? What area do you live? I know a couple of the cheer coaches in the Northern St. Mary's County area. :shrug:

I am in southern st mary's

Yeah she cheered for the Steelers in Solomons last year and LOVED it. I guess it helped that we are huge steeler fans to begin with. :lmao:

maxima87

Football Mom!!!
hborror said:
Anyone know when the Cheer practice starts. I have not gotten a call nor do I have a number to call. This is our first year with the Pigskins as last year we were with the Steelers.

TIA

We already started football practice so you should be getting a call soon. Did you go to the pigroast on Sunday? Most of the coaches were there with info.

H

hborror

maxima87 said:
We already started football practice so you should be getting a call soon. Did you go to the pigroast on Sunday? Most of the coaches were there with info.

Got a call saying the coach couldn't make it to the roast so we didn't go

danceintherain

There were some cheer squads practicing last evening at Dorsey Park. If your team has a coach you should be receiving or already received a phone call.

Caligrl

hborror said:

TIA

I have nothing nice to say about Pigskin, so I won't say anything; however, another option for cheer in St Mary's County is the Pax River Raiders. We play against Calvert County teams during our season and may be an alternative to Solomon Steelers that you would prefer. Their website is http://www.southerncountyyouthfootball.com/ and we practice at Lancaster Park. PM me if you'd like more information.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Caligrl said:
I have nothing nice to say about Pigskin, so I won't say anything; however, another option for cheer in St Mary's County is the Pax River Raiders. We play against Calvert County teams during our season and may be an alternative to Solomon Steelers that you would prefer. Their website is http://www.southerncountyyouthfootball.com/ and we practice at Lancaster Park. PM me if you'd like more information.

I was trying to remember their name. They are more comparable to the Steelers organization than the Pigskin League...as far as cheerleading goes. :flowers:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
This is my child's 1st year w/Pigskin cheerleading also, and we haven't had any practices. My neighbor was involved last year, and said that practices usually begin after school starts, so I'd assume we'll hear something soon.

smilin

BOXER NATION
hborror said:
Type in "Pigskin" in search box (upper right corner), you should have your answer, plus more that you didn't want to know!

Vinny_DP

Another good search

Type in "Pigskin" in search box (upper right corner), you should have your answer, plus more that you didn't want to know!

Just type in your south county coaches name in Maryland Judiciary Case Search
and you will find more that you didn't want to know.

By the way Pigskin has a record year with nearly 50 teams and now they are working to add 30 team from VA to the schedule but it probably wont be entirely complete until next year.