Piitsburgha

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Looks like they are ready to implode..

And enough of the pink crap at football games.

And there is the explosion.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
It's breast cancer awareness, you insensitive jerk!

I know what it's for and it's still no less stupid...

I'm sure every single player wearing pink to convince us to donate has given a bug chumk of their salaries for the same, or do they not have a choice and are told to wear it?

Rael

Supper's Ready
More pink than ever. Pink wrist bands, pink ref whistles, pink shoes, pink shirt emblems, pink hat emblems....

Okay, I get it, breast cancer awareness. I've never been more aware than today.

I say both teams should be wearing pink uniforms with pink numbers, and pink helmets with pink team emblems on them. And make the grass and yard line markers pink while they're at it. And the parking lot, and the highways.

I mean, why not?, it's a good cause. :shrug:

Hank

my war
I know what it's for and it's still no less stupid...

I'm sure every single player wearing pink to convince us to donate has given a bug chumk of their salaries for the same, or do they not have a choice and are told to wear it?

Actually, I am sure it is either league or team policy.

Baltimore_Colt

Funny you should mention this. Just today, for the first time since they started doing this a couple years ago or whatever, I thought to myself, ok, enough with the pink. I had no problem with it at all before, I even thought it was cool and I know it's for breast cancer awareness. But the thing is, they do it ALL of October. So is this what the NFL will look like every October from now on? October is fall, cool weather, leaves everywhere, halloween and.........pink football? All October? EVERY October? There need to be some adjustments made here.