Piney Point... What Is Going On!!!

hevinlybelle

Does anyone know what is going on in piney point? there are state police down there holding machine guns and police barricades. My sister and her two babies are stuck down thee. they wont let her leave what is going on?

morganj614

hevinlybelle said:
Does anyone know what is going on in piney point? there are state police down there holding machine guns and police barricades. My sister and her two babies are stuck down thee. they wont let her leave what is going on?

Be more specific please..the school or the area TIA

hevinlybelle said:
My sister and her two babies are stuck down thee. they wont let her leave what is going on?
She is probably best off staying put and in the center of her home away from windows.

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
I was down that way this morning...Saw a deputy go flying down toward PP....Came back out about 9 and met 3 more just flying.....Valley Lee FD went off twice this morning...Don't know what's going on but it's big....

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
hevinlybelle said:
had the swat and everything. I was afraid they were going to puit a bullet in his head
Maybe they should have. :shrug: That would teach him to pull this stupid trick again.

R

rallwine2000

It was Gerald Jameson, if anyone knows him. Beat up girlfriend and wouldn't come out when the police got there.

Midnightrider

rallwine2000 said:
It was Gerald Jameson, if anyone knows him. Beat up girlfriend and wouldn't come out when the police got there.
i remember the guy,
think he went to prison for a while for stabbing someone quite a while ago.
I think the first time i met his girl friend she had a black eye, so this..... not so surprising