Pink and White nails

Socalgirl

Hi, I'm moving back to so md from CA and am having a very hard time finding a salon in LP/Ca are that does pink and white nails. The only place that does them seems to be the chain nail salons. Any suggestions? Also, cleanliness is highly important

Kittykat33

Why me??
The nail place I go to is very clean and I LOVE it, it is in Waldorf. I also do the Pink and White nails. It is called Escape Nail and Spa it is right next to AC Moore.

Sula

WDF. So worth the wait.
I just moved back here from CA as well. I haven't been to Escape but, have tried to get pink and whites at various salons in LP/CAMD. I always got Solar nails in CA and haven't been able to find that product here. The pink and whites I have gotten lately look good at first but don't seem to hold up as well. I have just switched and been getting an overlay. Good luck and let us know if you find good pink/whites.

sux2b44

I heart CLeValley
Hi, I'm moving back to so md from CA and am having a very hard time finding a salon in LP/Ca are that does pink and white nails. The only place that does them seems to be the chain nail salons. Any suggestions? Also, cleanliness is highly important

Its called an American French manicure - i know the name is crazy. I used to go to Kelly's but they went out of biz.

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
Okay, I am gonna play the ignorant guy card here. What are pink and white nails as opposed to any other type of nail color? I admire a manicured hand instead of the chewed to the quick nails so I am curious. Guys gotta get smart somehow! :howdy:

Prdmommaofthree

i go to california nails in the mall in waldorf...i see vicki the manager and noone else...i have the pink and white nails right now and i love em

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
There's this little place in Solomon's over by TrueValue. I can't remember the name of it, but I used to go there a few years ago, but stopped because it was so far out of my way. This tread got me thinking about going back over and visiting my buddy Paul.

Very clean and he does a wonderful job with the pink and whites.

kalmd

Diamond Nails in the Wildewood shopping center does them. I personally don't get them, but I've seen others get them and they look nice.

wineo

loving life
Kims Nails in Lexington Park does pink and white or American French they call it. Mine have always looked nice.