Pink Coconut

cdsulhoff

So I get this Clipper Magazine in the mail and it is coupons for places in Calvert and St Mary's county..

Well, I notice that the Pink Coconut is coming to Lusby.. And Guess what brands they are carrying!!!!
7 for all kinds
Citizen of Humanity
Miss Me
J+ Company
Nautica
Polo
Juicy Couture
Vineyard Vine
Lily Pulitzer
Uggs
Steve Madden
BB Dakota
NU Bra
Jeffery Campbell
Spanx
Vera Bradley
Michael Stars
Brighton Handbags
Ella Moss
C&C California

This is going in where Lusby kids used to be at, next to Jake and Al's
Sound like a good store!!!!

nicole_M

My friend from high school is the co-owner of this store. She also owns "Scrubs-R-Us" in Prince Frederick. I hope the store does well for her.

cdsulhoff

The one in Wildewood shopping center is open.

the one in wildwood is a nicknack store. The pink coconut is a clothing store with purses, jewelry, and shoes!! Really cute things in there. They have these cute brown boots I want. They are steve madden!!!

Hey nicole which one is your friend!

nicole_M

the one in wildwood is a nicknack store. The pink coconut is a clothing store with purses, jewelry, and shoes!! Really cute things in there. They have these cute brown boots I want. They are steve madden!!!

Hey nicole which one is your friend!

Heather :howdy:

greyhound

Cd...off top....but

I was at the awards for the Steelers. You were mentioned by one of the coaches and you gave a wave. I was going to say HI when everyone went to have cake and punch but I couldn't find you.

dn0121

Took my gf up there shopping today. She liked it because it reminded her of the "cute" stores back in Houston. I hope they stay in business. I was thinking that once the Starbucks opens that maybe a better location for them. I hope this area can support a store like that.

fredsaid2

What a cute store! Some high prices some mid. Saw a great top for $30 and an equally nice one for twice that. A little something for everyone. Looking forward to seeing what they carry this spring. Good luck to them, hope the store is a success!

nicole_M

She's got all holiday merchandise marked down 25% right now. They have a MySpace page for the store now as well.