pink eye

J

jp2854

I woke up this am with pinkeye and i have drops from when I got it 2yrs ago. I was wondering if there is anything I can do to speed up getting rid of the redness in my eye as I have to work tonight?

J

jp2854

I wish I could take the night off but I can't as my stepdad has nobody to cover for him from 4 to 6pm so I have to go in for those 2hrs then I will be coming home :(. if its not better tomorrow I will get my mom to take me to urgent care to get better drops.

I wish I could take the night off but I can't as my stepdad has nobody to cover for him from 4 to 6pm so I have to go in for those 2hrs then I will be coming home :(. if its not better tomorrow I will get my mom to take me to urgent care to get better drops.

You are most likely highly contagious and you will be passing your eye crud to everything you touch. You don't have to be at work until 4... why don't you go to urgent care now....:shrug:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Pink eye is VERY contagious...and I wouldn't use 2 year old eye drops. If you have a doctor that you see regularly, he/she would probably call in a prescription for you.

J

jp2854

I don't drive and I don't have a ride to urgent care that is why I am not going now. I wish I did then I would go but I don't my mom will take me tomorrow as she will be home.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
I don't drive and I don't have a ride to urgent care that is why I am not going now. I wish I did then I would go but I don't my mom will take me tomorrow as she will be home.

There is always the STS bus. It will get you close enough to Brenton Medical in San Souci.

J

jp2854

the bad news is the sts bus doesn't come anywhere near where i live the closest stop is 10miles from my home and I refuse to walk 10 mies to catch a bus.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Wirelessly posted (Change we can believe in!: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.7) 320x240; VZW; Motorola-Q9c; Windows Mobile 6.0 Standard)

How do you know it's "pink eye?" Just because you wake up with an irritated eye doesn't mean it's pink eye.

Why do stupid people try to
diagnose their problem, then ask for help from strangers to fix it?

JP take a note: Every time you get on here asking for medical or veterinary advice for the latest :jameo: disease, the only decent advice you will get is to go to the doctor or vet. Now that you know this you can stop asking.

Wirelessly posted (Change we can believe in!: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.7) 320x240; VZW; Motorola-Q9c; Windows Mobile 6.0 Standard)

How do you know it's "pink eye?" Just because you wake up with an irritated eye doesn't mean it's pink eye.

JP take a note: Every time you get on here asking for medical or veterinary advice for the latest :jameo: disease, the only decent advice you will get is to go to the doctor or vet. Now that you know this you can stop asking.

Hey now... some of us really try our best to help...:mad: http://forums.somd.com/medical-issues/166036-finger-discomfort-broken.html#post3510060

J

jp2854

mmdad. I know its pinkeye because I get it every year sometimes 2x a year. I have also been sick with a cold for the past 3 days and usually when I get sick I end up with pinkeye that is how I know what it is.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy

JP is not stupid.