Pitt and Jacksonville!

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Less then five minutes to play, it's looking like Pitt is going to lose!!

Don't know how they won the superbowl, never thought they were good enough last year, and today they didn't show any "brilliance"

itsbob

I bowl overhand
9-0 Jacksonville.. good thing if you are a Steelers fan you didn't pay $150 for a ticket to see them lose!!

Pete

Repete
itsbob said:
Less then five minutes to play, it's looking like Pitt is going to lose!!

Don't know how they won the superbowl, never thought they were good enough last year, and today they didn't show any "brilliance"
NFL any team on any given day. :shrug:

Rothesberger back 15 days after an appendectomy, Bettis gone, Randle El gone, on the road, crazy crowd. Last year they were that good.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Pete said:
NFL any team on any given day. :shrug:

Rothesberger back 15 days after an appendectomy, Bettis gone, Randle El gone, on the road, crazy crowd. Last year they were that good.
Do have to give credit to Rothlesberger, didn't expect him to be in there for the whole game.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
itsbob said:
Do have to give credit to Rothlesberger, didn't expect him to be in there for the whole game.

He should of sat this one out and seen if Batch could build on last weeks performance. I think Pitt would of been better served.

BTW how long before Kornhesier and Theisman come to fistacuffs?

B

Bruzilla

I've never seen a worse game than that one! I was sitting up in the stands wondering when the Steelers were going to show up! I've been to a lot of Steelers games, and I'm still not sure of what I saw yesterday. The sideline was dead. You usually see the players doing a lot of discussing and strategizing on the sidelines, but last night everybody was just sort of standing around. Even Cowher seemed to have his feet stuck in the mud. If I didn't know any better I would have thought I was watching a pre-season game.

What really bugged me was I would watch Polamalu drop back 20 yards or so every time the Jags were 3rd and long, and the drunken Jags fans around me were saying "Oh crap. Leftwich is going to throw another of those short passes to the sideline. How many times do we have to see that play!" And sure enough... Leftwich would throw another short pass to the sidelines and Polamalu would be 20 yards out of position. If a bunch of drunken fans can read the offense, why can't a safety that's making millions?

Dukesdad

In the third quarter when they showed Joey Porter, I knew they were beat, When Joey is beat, the team is beat. Troy should not have been in the game, He ws dragging that arm around like it was broken. He was not right; missed tackles, tenative attempts at blitzing. Ben needed to play to be ready fro next week. Problem is next week the Bengals will be looking for blood and I'm afraid they will get the best of the Steelers this time...

B

Bruzilla

I thought the weakest thing at the game, next to the Steelers' lack of scoring, was those dumbassed sticks the fans were waving. When we got to the game we saw folks handing those out to everybody and I thought they were standards for the Jags (I don't watch many of their games). But then I got to see one up close and they said "Go Jaguars" and "Monday Night Football". When I saw they were customized to the specific game I asked some fans about them, and they told me that the Jaguars were embarrassed in 2004 by the only motion in the stands being from Terrible Towels, so they came up with the Schtick Stick to try to camoflage the towells. Lame, lame, lame.

Pete

Repete
Bruzilla said:
I thought the weakest thing at the game, next to the Steelers' lack of scoring, was those dumbassed sticks the fans were waving. When we got to the game we saw folks handing those out to everybody and I thought they were standards for the Jags (I don't watch many of their games). But then I got to see one up close and they said "Go Jaguars" and "Monday Night Football". When I saw they were customized to the specific game I asked some fans about them, and they told me that the Jaguars were embarrassed in 2004 by the only motion in the stands being from Terrible Towels, so they came up with the Schtick Stick to try to camoflage the towells. Lame, lame, lame.
heh