Pitt/Tenn...

I was wondering about that too. It almost looked like they walked the 10 yards off after the run. Either way, I think it was a mistake.

This is the kind of game that could haunt Tennessee, if the Steelers end up winning. They've dominated the first half and have nothing to show for it.

Well, maybe not dominated, but they've certainly looked like the better team.

Last edited:

BuddyLee

Football addict
I was wondering about that too. It almost looked like they walked the 10 yards off after the run. Either way, I think it was a mistake.

This is the kind of game that could haunt Tennessee, if the Steelers end up winning. They've dominated the first half and have nothing to show for it.

Well, maybe not dominated, but they've certainly looked like the better team.
Well, the Titans are the better team. They should win this just as they won last year 30 something to 14. The Steelers are just clutch though. Everytime you think they're down they come through.

Last edited:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Pitt drives and Hines catches a ball to the 5 and...

...fumbles! What a crazy ass play.

Why doesn't Hines have his famous smile on the sidelines?:lmao:

BuddyLee

Football addict
The victory didn't come without a cost.

Troy P. is out for 3-6 weeks at least with a sprained MCL.

Dukesdad

The victory didn't come without a cost.

Troy P. is out for 3-6 weeks at least with a sprained MCL.

How about that pick he had early? UFB. Did you see Fines Ward lay that corner out in OT? :yahoo:
On thing about them now as compared to a few years ago, they can come back. Three years ago, when they were down early, it was over. Now it aint over 'till it's over.
Think they will give parker another shot? I think Moore is the man next week.

BuddyLee

Football addict
How about that pick he had early? UFB. Did you see Fines Ward lay that corner out in OT? :yahoo:
On thing about them now as compared to a few years ago, they can come back. Three years ago, when they were down early, it was over. Now it aint over 'till it's over.
Think they will give parker another shot? I think Moore is the man next week.
One handed grab too.

I hope they give Parker another shot. I have him in fantasy.

For now, the Madden curse lives on.:lol: