Pixies Fans

Jurgo

Hello SOMDers. Gemma_rae and I share a lot of interests in a great many things (feel free to ask below), including music and specifically the band Pixies. Any other fans out there? Maybe we could meet up?

GregV814

you do know the pixie sticks were laced with cocaine. at least the ones sold in San Fransisco and head shops....

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I was wondering if Barnes might have died from AIDS... I had that once and it's a real bitch to get over it. Sure don't wanna catch that chit again.

Jurgo

So you faygs like the Ramones, too? We should hang out one night. Listen to tunes get a bite. What do you say?

PeoplesElbow

I should be more of a pixies fan, but I find pixies fans are usually Jane's Addiction fans and they are over rated as hell.

Jurgo

I should be more of a pixies fan, but I find pixies fans are usually Jane's Addiction fans and they are over rated as hell.

huh. That feels right. There’s only a handful of Janes Addiction songs I can think of let alone enjoy. I found quite a number of insufferable Phish fans, too.

Jurgo

Cannot agree more. For such a chilled out jam band, their fans are beyond uptight and super easily triggered.
Phish fans and group projects ruined college.

PeoplesElbow

Cannot agree more. For such a chilled out jam band, their fans are beyond uptight and super easily triggered.
Phish fans and group projects ruined college.
Group projects with Phish fans were the worst. I was in a group with one that just disappeared for good the day before the project was due. Never did see that stoner again.