Pizza Boli's Mechanicsville should be shut down

Ihatepeople

This establishment is a degrace!! Do not eat here!

What kind of establishment requires MINORS to illegally make deliveries? Also allows employees to sustain verbal sexual assult AND thinks it's ok for employees to phyically fight other employees in the place of business, punching them in the face and that girl is still employed there? So I guess they dont frown upon workplace violence either. I thought it was bad enough they pay BELOW minimum wage and under the table, not providing a pay stub, as that is illegal in it's own right. I was also told they have unlicensed felons making deliveries. They are a joke and I will be reporting them to EVERY authority until they are shut down and letting all my friends & family know what kind of business this is . Please let your friends and family know this is NOT a place to support. I should have NEVER allowed my child to work here, so shame on me.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Yeah, it's terrible. I thought having a new pizza place in our area would be great. But they are breaking laws left and right only a month after opening. If they are to last they need NEW management and NEW employees immediately.
I look forward to reading about it in the local press if it is as bad as you say it is.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Very easy to call/contact corporate and share your daughter's story. I'm sure you have plenty of evidence of wrong doing since you posted these allegations on a public forum.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What kind of establishment requires MINORS to illegally make deliveries? Also allows employees to sustain verbal sexual assult AND thinks it's ok for employees to phyically fight other employees in the place of business, punching them in the face and that girl is still employed there?

I'm gonna need more specific examples in order to become concerned.