Place 'yer bets...

Around and 'round she goes...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Larry Gude

Strung Out
...for the Obama veepstakes. Hurry up, now. Any minute. It's almost November.

The winner will be named SOMD Oracle for a day.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.7) 320x240; VZW; Motorola-Q9c; Windows Mobile 6.0 Standard)

Michael Phelps.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
That...

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.7) 320x240; VZW; Motorola-Q9c; Windows Mobile 6.0 Standard)

Michael Phelps.

...would be gold! Then, Obama could swim his way out of this mess! He wouldn't have stop to back pedal, he could back stroke. He could just free style everything and hand off responsibility in a relay fashion and stroke his way to victory like a butterfly!

*groan*

Kerad

Evan Bayh.

Maybe.

If Obama picked Sebelius, Hillary's rabid supporters wouldn't allow Obama to step outside of Invesco Field. And Hillary's head just may actually explode.

Biden (my choice) has said many times he doesn't want the job, but would accept it if asked. I think he'd much rather be Secretary of State.

Hillary would be a smart choice for Obama, obviously. But he'd be sacrificing some long term sanity for the tradeoff of an almost-automatic victory in November.

So it'll be Bayh....maybe. He's experienced, non-controversial, seems to be very interested in the job, has a good background...and he likes basketball. He and Obama can shoot hoops together as they save the world. :patriot: :yay:

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
If he picked Kathleen Sebelius, Freud would come out of his grave screaming, "See, I told you so!"

bcp

In My Opinion
I checked any black, but I seriously think its a toss up between shrillary and biden.