Place your bets

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Today is primary day for Ilhan Omar. Her opponent has a lot of support and there is some buzz that she will lose her seat. The Minneapolis progbot newspaper endorsed her opponent.

I say she wins with a big margin.

Minneapotards have already proven that they're ignorant droolers, I doubt they've grown any brain cells over the last two years.

DaSDGuy

Biden's dark horse VP pick.
Today is primary day for Ilhan Omar. Her opponent has a lot of support and there is some buzz that she will lose her seat. The Minneapolis progbot newspaper endorsed her opponent.

I say she wins with a big margin.

Minneapotards have already proven that they're ignorant droolers, I doubt they've grown any brain cells over the last two years.
Agree. They will "find" enough mail-in votes for it to win. Even if it takes months.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
I think Omar wins. The only reason the Minneapolis Star-Tribune endorsed her opponent was to regain some cred (it won't work, though) b/c so far it has been shameless in its slurping of Omar and refusal to cover Omar's multitude of indiscretions.

--- End of line (MCP)

Last edited:
Reactions: BOP

BOP

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Rep. Ilhan Omar easily holds off well-funded challenger in Minnesota primary

Rep. Ilhan Omar easily held off a well-funded challenger Tuesday night to win her Democratic primary in Minnesota.

Omar — a member of a quartet of Congressional progressives known as “The Squad” — defeated four opponents, including newcomer Antone Melton-Meaux, who accused the freshman lawmaker of focusing more on her celebrity than delivering for her constituents.

“Tonight, our movement didn’t just win. We earned a mandate for change,” Omar wrote on Twitter after her victory. “Despite outside efforts to defeat us, we once again broke turnout records.”