Places to ride around Annap.

M

merec03

Hi! I just recently moved my horses about 15mins out of Annapolis. There arn't any trails here but I was wondering if there was anywhere good I could trailer to and just ride. I took a hack around the corn field across the street from me and got yelled at!!! :cds: Don't want that to happen again!

M

merec03

hahahahaha... In my defense my landlord told me that I had permission to ride there. The owner of the field explained to me that she had let people ride around there in the past (she owns horses as well) but some rude people from a lesson barn down the road had caused her to change her mind and she knew if she let one person ride someone would see it and then everyone would want to ride in her fields.

Gwydion

I live right outside of annapolis! Not sure what the horse-scene is, but I mountain bike all through Patapsco state park. All wooded, slightly hilly, with a ton of biking trails throughout!

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Patapsco is VERY nice for riding, not too far away is Rosaryville State Park too and Kinder Farm Park in Severna Park allows trail riding. The B&A Trail is semi-horse friendly.