Places to stay in Myrtle Beach

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
Husband, girls 11 & 14 and I. Prefer oceanfront, hotel, condo, etc... would not be opposed to a short (shorter the better) walk to the beach. Anyone ever take their dog (s)? Most places have weight restrictions or allow only one dog. We have 2, apprx. 65 & 75 lbs (Labs). TIA.

**Dog friendly not required**

Last edited:

NextJen

Raisin cane
Husband, girls 11 & 14 and I. Prefer oceanfront, hotel, condo, etc... would not be opposed to a short (shorter the better) walk to the beach. Anyone ever take their dog (s)? Most places have weight restrictions or allow only one dog. We have 2, apprx. 65 & 75 lbs (Labs). TIA.

Not sure if this is something you'd be interested in, but we stayed here several years ago. Kids loved the waterslides at the hotel. I didn't bring a pet with me, but they accept up to 2 pets in some of the units. It's a short walk to the beach. It is an older place, so don't expect new and fancy.

http://www.affordablefamilyresort.com/AFR_Policy.htm

Good luck finding a place to enjoy!

slotpuppy

Ass-hole

The wife and I really liked it here. Caribbean Resort

Right on the water, onsite water park for the kids. Not sure if they allow dogs.

JLS

The Sea Watch was very nice.. on the ocean front.

**Dog friendly not required**

Just Me

Look up Grand Strand Resorts. Stayed at the Ashworth last week in North Myrtle Beach, ocean front condos, 25 ft wide baconies, no sure about pets. Kinda pricey but nice.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
:jet:

omg an extra 50 bucks per night....

How about this "The Holiday Inn Express allows pets in designated rooms. Pet Fee: $100.00 (USD) per room/per night20lb weight limit"

I'm pretty sure I'm not paying $700 for my dog to spend the week with me. Kennel is cheaper.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
Thanks everyone for all the suggestions. Somewhere during my search I came across VRBO website. It was great, you can search using just about every option including where in Myrtle Beach you want to stay. We didn't get ocean front :ohwell: but got ocean view. The condo was a last minute rental we got for less than $1000. Recently remodeled earlier this year. Can't wait for vacation. :yahoo: