planning a night out 02-15-08

kelb

art imitating life
You cant miss me! lol I will def. Stand out when you get there.. My friends and I are the youngest ones there most of the time :)

:buddies:

kelb

art imitating life
Old enough to know better.. still to young to care :)

Trust me.. Most of the time I stand out :)

kelb

art imitating life
Well it's Memories, so they'll most likely be the only ones under 50 years old and the only ones not wearing Harley Davidson apparel.........

LOL I guess you can stereotype my bar since i did that to yours but thats not true either...

I am young though and that is one reason I stand out there... my friends and I are a little crazy sometimes so that would be another reason :)
So is anyone coming?

MrX

High Octane
Well it's Memories, so they'll most likely be the only ones under 50 years old and the only ones not wearing Harley Davidson apparel.........

LOL I guess you can stereotype my bar since i did that to yours but thats not true either...

I am young though and that is one reason I stand out there... my friends and I are a little crazy sometimes so that would be another reason :)
So is anyone coming?

Eh, thats mostly why i did it :lol:

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire

So is anyone coming?

Are hot, naked chicks involved?

Oh, wait... this was for last night. :doh:

:lol:

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
Hot chicks.. yeah I think soo.. naked.. umm.. no :)

In a futile attempt to raise the average brain-power of humanity, I'll give you some advice:

1. A spelling and grammar class. "your creepy" and "you're creepy" mean two entirely different things.

2. A sense of humor is always helpful.

3. Be sure to hit the right button when sending karma. FYI: When you've already proven that you don't have enough gray matter to get a joke, it kinda hounds the point home when you attempt to call someone a creepy loser with green.

Etred101

In a futile attempt to raise the average brain-power of humanity, I'll give you some advice:

1. A spelling and grammar class. "your creepy" and "you're creepy" mean two entirely different things.

2. A sense of humor is always helpful.

3. Be sure to hit the right button when sending karma. FYI: When you've already proven that you don't have enough gray matter to get a joke, it kinda hounds the point home when you attempt to call someone a creepy loser with green.

I must have low standards. Ok to call me a "creepy loser" as long as it is green.