Plans for Memorial Day Weekend?

luvmygdaughters

PREMO Member
Saturday no plans other than grilling a steak maybe. Sunday, cookout over my youngest daughters house with the other daughter, granddaughters and great granddaughter. Monday, giving Capt. Morgan a bath, which will be an all out battle since she does not like the water. Afterwards, I will require a shower myself and a healthy amount of adult beverages to overcome the stress!!:whistle:

SailorGirl

Saturday no plans other than grilling a steak maybe. Sunday, cookout over my youngest daughters house with the other daughter, granddaughters and great granddaughter. Monday, giving Capt. Morgan a bath, which will be an all out battle since she does not like the water. Afterwards, I will require a shower myself and a healthy amount of adult beverages to overcome the stress!!:whistle:
Give her a shot of Captain Morgan. Give yourself two and another while in the shower. You deserve it!

Monello

I'm a credit to my gender
PREMO Member
And here all this time I thought Capt. Morgan was a dude.

I'd like to start my recreational boating season with some warm days. There's the Coca Cola 600 to watch but not in the stands where I belong. Maybe have 11+ people to the house for an unmasked BBQ as a big Eff Yooo to Emperor Larry. Take some time to honor my Brothers in Arms that made the ultimate sacrifice in defense of this great country.

frequentflier

happy to be living
I may head over to Pepper's to get my GSD shampooed and prettied up. This ought to be fun.
Sorry, but we are still trying to make the store "social distance" friendly and it has been quite a task. We are still closed to the public and the DW probably won't be open for a couple more weeks.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Probably catch up on the yard work, and grill out on one of the days. Otherwise, enjoying real days off for a change since I'm not quarantined from work anymore. :yahoo: