Plantar Fasciitis relief

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
These things are like a miracle:

They have similar products at CVS and Walgreens. It's like an Ace bandage with a ball of silicone at the arch of your foot.

With this KOA job I'm on my feet a lot. So I wear support insoles in my shoes and when I get home I put on these arch supports, and within an hour I feel human again. I sleep in them as well, which seems to help a lot.

So there you go - give it a try, it's not expensive, and hopefully you'll have the same results I do.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
When I had PF so badly that I could barely walk, I used Protalus inserts, and they were really great. I have some extra pairs that I no longer use since I had PF surgery. PM me your address and I will toss them in the mail to you.

General Lee

When I had PF so badly that I could barely walk, I used Protalus inserts, and they were really great. I have some extra pairs that I no longer use since I had PF surgery. PM me your address and I will toss them in the mail to you.
That is really kind of you, but I've tried them. Still have them along with super feet and easy feet insoles. Had MRI, to rule out anything else, tried the steroid injection as a last resort. It'll last a few months, calm down for a couple then show its ass again. Rinse and repeat.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
That is really kind of you, but I've tried them. Still have them along with super feet and easy feet insoles. Had MRI, to rule out anything else, tried the steroid injection as a last resort. It'll last a few months, calm down for a couple then show its ass again. Rinse and repeat.
I ended up having surgery on my left foot, and the subsequent physical therapy helped greatly to nearly eliminate my PF pain. So much, in fact, that I ended up not needing surgery on my right foot. I'd say that I am at about 89% on the pain-free meter, although it still gets slightly aggravated when I do a lot of walking/hiking. It does help to have good shoes, too.

Good luck to you!

PeoplesElbow

Nothing beats stretching out every day, you have to do it though and it takes a while to eliminate the pain. The mistake people make is only doing it when they have pain.