Play stupid games...

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
win stupid prizes...

Man Struck by Vehicle on Three Notch Road After Flipping Off State Trooper and Walking Into Traffic

:dork:

GregV814

Someone call hissy Chrissy and direct her to call for a full investigation and charge the troopers with murder, attempted murder, gross misconduct and NOT masking up!!!! Oh, and not keeping a 6 foot zone!!!

BernieP

Resident PIA
I feel bad for the driver and any passengers in the SUV. T&Ps to them.
Terrible thing to have to live with.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Didn't the same thing happen a few years back, but in Hollywood?
I think there are a lot of "accidents" at night with vehicle striking people in the road way.
I had to read the story to see where it actually happened. I know between say Hollywood to GMR) there are people in the road at night, dark colors, no lights. The further south you go, the more stupid you see. Some are crossing (jaywalking), others are riding bikes and some are in the road walking.
See it on CRRd and GMR as well

Makes me nervous to drive at night, specially times like last night in the rain.
Of course our roads are marked and lit so well. I swear if it wasn't for the lights at eye level there are none.
Flood and spot lights on buildings that illuminate the road such that they blind drivers don't help seeing this knuckle draggers in the roadway..

DaSDGuy

win stupid prizes...

Man Struck by Vehicle on Three Notch Road After Flipping Off State Trooper and Walking Into Traffic

:dork:
Can't win a Darwin award if he lives. Honorable Mention maybe?