Player bursts hemorrhoid during match

Misfit

Lawful neutral
DTotD: River Plate player bursts hemorrhoid during match | Dirty Tackle - Yahoo! Sports

I really hope you haven't prepared an elaborate meal to be enjoyed right after indulging in this post because you're not going to want it anymore.

River Plate midfielder Leo Ponzio ruptured a hemorrhoid during his side's win over Boca Unidos on Sunday (dry heave break). Ponzio still played the full match (presumably after changing his shorts) despite bleeding from his anus. After the match, Ponzio told Ole (via Terra):

"It was weird what happened to me, because I had spent a week in which I had eaten well. In the meantime I had been fine, but after a move that threw me to the ground I opened myself more than usual and I started to feel the blood. I felt that something had broken."

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
Okay, sweetie, I just have to ask this because it's been driving me crazy lately. Do you have some special kind of search engine that finds you these obnoxious, horrific news stories out there on the Internet? What's your secret? Give!

:popcorn:

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Okay, sweetie, I just have to ask this because it's been driving me crazy lately. Do you have some special kind of search engine that finds you these obnoxious, horrific news stories out there on the Internet? What's your secret? Give!

SSSShhhhhhhh.......don't mess up a good thing! Let the Misfit lie.....

Misfit

Lawful neutral

It's not any search engine. I just search tons of news sites and pick stuff I think folks may get a kick out of. Sometimes news stories go over well and sometimes not so well. I think it depends on the overall vibe of somd forums at the time I post.:coffee: