Playing videos

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I can't hear the volume on the videos when they play here...(volume is on & turned up, etc)

It's got to be a setting on the phone because I can watch them computer. :banghead:
Any ideas?

I have an Android

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
that, plus I realized that the videos play on the computer - and I also realized it might get more noticed in this forum.

I need to tag the admins probably!! :biggrin:

@somdadmin @DeeJay -Is there something I do to fixy fixy so that my videos WILL play on my phone?
He ignored me and Vrai a few days ago. Copy/paste/copy/paste/copy/paste... :rolleyes:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
I can't hear the volume on the videos when they play here...(volume is on & turned up, etc)

It's got to be a setting on the phone because I can watch them computer. :banghead:
Any ideas?

I have an Android
Have you deleted the cache on your phone?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
that, plus I realized that the videos play on the computer - and I also realized it might get more noticed in this forum.

I need to tag the admins probably!! :biggrin:

@somdadmin @DeeJay -Is there something I do to fixy fixy so that my videos WILL play on my phone?

Nothing we can do about it, you'd have to check your phone settings. 🤷‍♀️

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

Any ideas?

I have an Android

Typically, on an Android cell phone, after a video starts, it's automatically muted, ya just have to tap the screen once to enable sound.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
JUST FOUND IT! :yahoo:

I didn't even know this setting existed. It was OFF. :rolleyes:

1729787945398.png 1729788092712.png