Playing with the dog

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What are some fun games to play with Apollo? "Gimme that chewie/squeaky/weasel/bouncy" gets old after a few minutes - for me, not him. So what are some other things I can do with him to keep us both entertained?

belvak

Happy Camper
Wirelessly posted

Hide and seek! You hide the squeaky toy and enjoy the blissfully quiet time until he finds it!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
How about modified cow pie bingo? Puppy poo palooza? You get some white paint. Mark off a grid at the school fields and start selling spots. Proceeds go to charity? Feed him LOTS of fiber so you can have more winners?

Or, there is always pin the IED on the kitty...

belvak

Happy Camper
How about modified cow pie bingo? Puppy poo palooza? You get some white paint. Mark off a grid at the school fields and start selling spots. Proceeds go to charity? Feed him LOTS of fiber so you can have more winners?

:killingme

Bay_Kat

Tropical
My husband likes to play "stay out of my drink dog" this puppy seems to zero in on anything with rum in it. :killingme

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

:mad: What did Kiki Stinkertoes ever do to you?

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Is that dog a pointer, or did he just drink some Captain Morgan?? :lol:

It's the Captain, my husband just took a drink outside on the deck and the dog jumped up in his lap trying to get to the drink, think she likes the smell.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
What are some fun games to play with Apollo? "Gimme that chewie/squeaky/weasel/bouncy" gets old after a few minutes - for me, not him. So what are some other things I can do with him to keep us both entertained?

Get him a girlfriend :smoochy:

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Most state parks have trails that allow you and your dog to walk them which I enjoyed when I had a dog that liked to be walked.

And a suggestion for when it gets warmer... see if Apollo enjoys swimming because most Poodles do...

Fishn Guy

That's Dr. Fishn to you..

You could put peanut butter on a mans nuts and call in the dog while hes sleeping... :ohwell:

Loper

Animal Poor!

does he do any type of agility? I can loan you a jump or two (adjust the height to whatever you want) see if you and he likes it at all. :buddies:

wharf rat

Smilin on a cloudy day
Have you ever tried a lazer pointer?
We use one to run our beagles outside at night, but every now and then I'll get them sliding around the house along with the cat.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Well, playing fetch turned into "Gimme the ball" - he gets it, then runs around with it wanting me to chase him. :lol: Good that we'll be having more daylight as of tomorrow because then we can go to the dog park more often.