Playoffs.

GregV814

I think the winners will prevail...normally whoever crosses the end zone line scores....the ball bounces funny...there will be some questionable calls....place yer bets...all players will give 110%... one play at a time...the mental mistakes will take a toll.....how is my audition going so far?????????

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Lots of blame to go around in titletown. Talk about self destructing.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
I was thinking more about Brandon Bostick trying to use his face to catch the onside kick instead of blocking and letting Nelson recover it.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Lots of blame to go around in titletown. Talk about self destructing.

I would argue that Seattle gets every bit as much credit for hanging in there and never giving up as any blame in Green Bay. #15 for Seattle was going to get blame as was Wilson as was the coaches, but, they just kept trying. At the end of the day, this is why we play games; to see what happens. Most of the time, the likely happens but, if that's how sports went, if that is how life went, all the time, would it be worth bothering with? Just an amazing game. IT certainly stinks for whomever makes a mistake, especially an awful one but, that's why we play the games. :buddies: