NASCAR Please don't do it Brad!

gemma_rae

Jayski is reporting that Rousch Fenway has offered Brad Keselowski an ownership role in a renamed RFK racing, that's Rousch Fenway Keselowski Racing, and NASCAR insiders are saying it's a done deal. Keselowski would become the marquee driver and head of racing competition and it's possible RFK may expand to a three car team depending on Ryan Newman's retirement decision. Jack Rousch is 79 years old and looking for an accomplished driver to take ownership after his retirement.

Matt DiBenedetto is rumored to be an option to pilot the #2 Penske car after Austin Cindric takes over the #21 in 2022.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Matt DiBenedetto is rumored to be an option to pilot the #2 Penske car after Austin Cindric takes over the #21 in 2022.
NASCAR reporter Bob Pockrass seems pretty sure it will be Matt D. With the most likely scenario being Cindric goes to the #2 in 2023.
I guess I'm not following as closely as I used to. So Cindric only has a one year committment in the #21?

gemma_rae

I guess I'm not following as closely as I used to. So Cindric only has a one year committment in the #21?
Not sure, but Pockrass has been around a long time, and contracts can be bought out.

He's the guy that Kurt Busch threatened to beat his @ss.:lol:

gemma_rae

Greg Biffle would make a better Rouch Head of Racing than Bad Brad ( IMO)
Brad's gonna be sponsored by Toro. He'll have a big bull on the hood and the quote " Your @ss is grass, and I'm the lawn mower!"

I made that up!:lol:

Better get on the horn and ask the old man why he's betting on Brad.

P.S. I know why you JGR guys are scared to death. It's called "The Flying Carl":roflmao:

Last edited:

gemma_rae

Brad's gonna be sponsored by Toro. He'll have a big bull on the hood and the quote " Your @ss is grass, and I'm the lawn mower!"

I made that up!:lol:

Better get on the horn and ask the old man why he's betting on Brad.

P.S. I know why you JGR guys are scared to death. It's called "The Flying Carl":roflmao:
Or better yet, sponsored by Elon Musk and SpaceX. "In space, no one can hear Kyle Busch Scream"

stgislander

PREMO Member
Why? I'm thinking if he won the Daytona 500 and about 5 races in the #2 it would change his life!
I'm thinking more about the stability that comes with a multi year contract.

If Matty D did all that in one year, maybe JGR would cut Kyle and give Matty the #18. :lol: