Please Help Me Locate A Local DJ

CheriAnn

Biker Chick
Last Saturday we went to the Blessing of the Fleet.
There was a DJ on stage that was really good. His name is Joe Webb. He mentioned he had a business card, but I never went up and got it from him. Then on Monday, a co-worker was talking about a big event she is having near the holidays. I told her about Joe and she's interesting in talking to him. I have tried to search for him, but I haven't had any luck :shrug:

Does anybody know how I can get in touch with him?

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Last Saturday we went to the Blessing of the Fleet.
There was a DJ on stage that was really good. His name is Joe Webb. He mentioned he had a business card, but I never went up and got it from him. Then on Monday, a co-worker was talking about a big event she is having near the holidays. I told her about Joe and she's interesting in talking to him. I have tried to search for him, but I haven't had any luck :shrug:

Does anybody know how I can get in touch with him?

Joe's awesome. He's been doing the Blessing of the Fleet for years and years and years. I had a card of his; I'll have to check when I get home.

Perhaps kom526 might be able to help you out...:shrug:

CheriAnn

Biker Chick
Joe's awesome. He's been doing the Blessing of the Fleet for years and years and years. I had a card of his; I'll have to check when I get home.

Perhaps kom526 might be able to help you out...:shrug:

Thank you SO MUCH! I would really appreciate the information if you have luck finding the card :biggrin: