Please keep me, Mommy .....

Nanny Pam

Please don't give me away, Mommy.....it's Christmas time. Keep me warm and safe.
I could be adopted by someone who will hurt me. Someone who will chain me outside....in the wet, cold snow & rain.
Don't you even remember how I snuggled with you? Remember how cute I was? Didn't you like my kisses...sorry Mommy....I thought you did.
Please don't call me an "accident." I didn't ask to be born, but I'm glad I was......well, at least till now. Now you want to toss me out, like a piece of trash. Look into my big brown eyes, when you say good-bye to me. Can you do that? Will you shed even 1 tear for me. I will. I'll cry for you.
Please don't give me away. I'll be a good dog, I promise. I'll try real hard to protect you, and make you happy. Don't take me from what I've known all my life. I'll miss my warm bed, and my toys. I sure hope you will be ok, without me here to protect you. I love you Mommy. Please let me give you just one more kiss.

Love,

Your pet dog.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Please don't give me away, Mommy.....it's Christmas time. Keep me warm and safe.
I could be adopted by someone who will hurt me. Someone who will chain me outside....in the wet, cold snow & rain.
Don't you even remember how I snuggled with you? Remember how cute I was? Didn't you like my kisses...sorry Mommy....I thought you did.
Please don't call me an "accident." I didn't ask to be born, but I'm glad I was......well, at least till now. Now you want to toss me out, like a piece of trash. Look into my big brown eyes, when you say good-bye to me. Can you do that? Will you shed even 1 tear for me. I will. I'll cry for you.
Please don't give me away. I'll be a good dog, I promise. I'll try real hard to protect you, and make you happy. Don't take me from what I've known all my life. I'll miss my warm bed, and my toys. I sure hope you will be ok, without me here to protect you. I love you Mommy. Please let me give you just one more kiss.

Love,

Your pet dog.

:smack: ... you made me tear up!

I feel bad now... I made one of my dogs get a JOB!

JoeR

Love,

Your pet dog.

Nanny, Is this an original? Made me start to get choked up.

Nanny Pam

You haven't been considering giving yours up have you? :eyebrow:

God forbid something happen to me that would make me give up my dogs. These boys are a gift to me everyday. They have all my love, and reward me with theirs. They are part of the air I breathe. They keep my secrets. I can not imagine my life without their generous, daily gifts.

TurboK9

God forbid something happen to me that would make me give up my dogs. These boys are a gift to me everyday. They have all my love, and reward me with theirs. They are part of the air I breathe. They keep my secrets. I can not imagine my life without their generous, daily gifts.

:yay: :huggy:

I'm nowhere near as... sappy? over my dogs.. not publicly anyway :lmao:... But I hears ya. I was wondering what motivated you to write something so cloyingly sweet yet depressing.

Abc123

Love,

Your pet dog.

:smack: :smack: :smack: Thanks a lot! You just friggin made me cry...at WORK...with all my coworkers....:duel:

Abc123

And now I'm gonna hafta go home and give my babies lotsa lovins and hugs and kissies. Xtra ones.

TurboK9

And now I'm gonna hafta go home and give my babies lotsa lovins and hugs and kissies. Xtra ones.

Just adopt a couple cats and give them to the dogs to play with. :yay:

They also fit handily into meat grinders if you feed your dogs RAW, the tails just sort of draw them through.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
No. But at least I know that my babies know that I luvs em and that I will never get rid of em.

Kiki and Claudia are fairly sure I'll never get rid of them. Gidget doesn't care because she knows how to break into the house.

Abc123

Just adopt a couple cats and give them to the dogs to play with. :yay:

They also fit handily into meat grinders if you feed your dogs RAW, the tails just sort of draw them through.

I could never hurt any animal, unless it was attacking someone/thing I loved. I love all animals. And my dogs are friendly w/cats.