Please keep me, Mommy .....

Nanny Pam

:yay: :huggy:

I'm nowhere near as... sappy? over my dogs.. not publicly anyway :lmao:... But I hears ya. I was wondering what motivated you to write something so cloyingly sweet yet depressing.

It kills me to read about how folks have to get rid of their pets. something on here today caught my eye. I just can't stand it when an animal looses it's home. Some people don't deserve pets.
If I were living on a big farm, with lots of fences, and lots of $$ in my pockets, I'd have all the rejected pets come live with me. I'd give them the love they deserve. Even if they were big slobbering mangy animals. (:)sarcasm:)) I'd make them all better and very happy.
And as far as being sappy, I can do that because I'm a woman.

betty99

:huggy:
It kills me to read about how folks have to get rid of their pets. something on here today caught my eye. I just can't stand it when an animal looses it's home. Some people don't deserve pets.
If I were living on a big farm, with lots of fences, and lots of $$ in my pockets, I'd have all the rejected pets come live with me. I'd give them the love they deserve. Even if they were big slobbering mangy animals. (:)sarcasm:)) I'd make them all better and very happy.

TurboK9

I can replace that with "If my wife would let me". Of course, not being a sappy woman, I'd have to limit myself to homeless Dobermanns. Which, of course, would make things easier on you if you ever get your farm.

:lmao:

JoeR

And we would buy the farm next door for the overflow.:yahoo:

CRoyal

Infinite Impetus
I can do that because I'm a woman.

:eyebrow:

The same people who own pets and don't take responsibility for them are the same ones who shouldn't procreate, yet they do so... and at a rapid rate. If there were gvt programs for keeping dogs they'd all be hoarders.

Abc123

The same people who own pets and don't take responsibility for them are the same ones who shouldn't procreate, yet they do so... and at a rapid rate. If there were gvt programs for keeping dogs they'd all be hoarders.

Mmmmhhhhmmmm. I could list a bunch of people like that. Not to mention the ones that post in the forums.

TurboK9

Not all the time.

I could tell you some real horror stories... most of them involve people who THINK they are doing the right thing, but just causing problems... Like the "But he's my baby!" (while doggy is trying to kill passerby) folks. :lmao: