Please leave your dog home

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
This is what happens when we allow activists to run our country and dictate policy. ADA seemed like a good idea until everyone installed ramps and the activists realized they might have to go get real jobs. Now they have to fight for Rose's right to take her emotional support honey badger on the plane.

black dog

Free America
This is what happens when we allow activists to run our country and dictate policy. ADA seemed like a good idea until everyone installed ramps and the activists realized they might have to go get real jobs. Now they have to fight for Rose's right to take her emotional support honey badger on the plane.

Just think what it cost to rip out every sidewalk on every corner on every street to install ramps for handi's that have never had a wheelchair ridden down or up them.
We have two handi's in the town I live in that use battery chairs to get around town. The sidewalks are not as smooth as the street so everywhere they go they just use the street, and those in cars must navigate around them. They could give a crap about being run over.

Roman

If it was a "TRUE" Service dog, their human wouldn't let you pet it. They would say, "No, s/he is working".
I have seen a few dogs in stores over the years. I don’t have a problem with it. It was, usually, people that have to ride the motorized handicapped carts. I, always, interact with those people, and pet their dog. I have seen worse in stores; as in, filthy human animals.

black dog

Free America
If it was a "TRUE" Service dog, their human wouldn't let you pet it. They would say, "No, s/he is working".

Yep, 25 years ago a blind man panhandled on the boardwalk in Ocean City and his seeing eye dog was a beautiful German Shepherd, while walking by someone handed his dog a hot dog to eat and that blind man about blew a gasket yelling at that person.
That dog just dropped the hotdog when the man handed it to him.
Leave service animals alone...
Well trained animal...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Yep, 25 years ago a blind man panhandled on the boardwalk in Ocean City and his seeing eye dog was a beautiful German Shepherd, while walking by someone handed his dog a hot dog to eat and that blind man about blew a gasket yelling at that person.

Apollo is not a service animal, but I too would blow a gasket if some stranger gave him food without my permission.

WTH is wrong with people?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Did you see the meme about the Support Honey Badger?
:jet:
honeybadger.jpg

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I love hedgehogs, who the hell doesn't love hedgehogs. F American Airlines.

Hedgehogs have no place in public stores they are all nasty spiky creatures that lick their own tadpole and red rocket and sniff their own didlysquat and then want to smooch you as their owner tells you their mouth is cleaner than ours what kind of hoobastank is that when i just seen your dog lick his hakisack.

Please-leave-your-dog-home

I think my girlfriend would be very upset if I left her home every time I went to the store.

Last edited: