Please, Please, Please!!!

redneck_woman

Starting Over
I normally don't post here often, but I need the publics help!

Please be on the lookout for a Metalic Blue Grand Jeep Cherokee license plate # 724 M042. If you see this vehicle please contact the police department with the location that you seen it. It was last seen in the Lexington Park area.

Thanks

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville

Please be on the lookout for a Metalic Blue Grand Jeep Cherokee license plate # 724 M042. If you see this vehicle please contact the police department with the location that you seen it. It was last seen in the Lexington Park area.

Thanks
Why?

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life

Thanks
And say what? A crazy lady on the internet told me to call the police? :killingme

Cowgirl

Thanks

Is your neck tatted up? :eyebrow:

redneck_woman

Starting Over
I am sorry for not given a reason in the first post. The police department was notified about it and just wanted to put word out there if it is spotted for someone to please contact the sheriffs department.

Cowgirl

The reason I'm asking about tattoos on the neck is because one day I was driving in Lex Park and this CRAZY biatch in a blue JGC was weaving in and out of lanes like she owned the whole freaking road. She was blasting the radio and singing equally loud (that part was funny), but she was driving like she was drunk.

MrX

High Octane
The reason I'm asking about tattoos on the neck is because one day I was driving in Lex Park and this CRAZY biatch in a blue JGC was weaving in and out of lanes like she owned the whole freaking road. She was blasting the radio and singing equally loud (that part was funny), but she was driving like she was drunk.

That was me...sorry, i didnt mean to do all of that but i was really into the song that was playing. Music makes me do CRAZY things!