Please read:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
There will be no fighting and sniping in this forum. The idea is to provide a resource for RVers and those who are interested in what Monello and I are up to. If you pick a fight, your comments will be deleted. If you continue, you will be banned. Nobody wants to read that crap.

There are a number of other forums on here where you can be immature and nasty. Leave this forum alone please.

stew77

I think it is awesome what you are doing, and I look forward to the "growing pain" articles you post. It increases my knowledge about RVing, so that someday IF I want to take it up I will have a starting point, and what to watch out for. Thanks Vraiblonde!! Keep up the good work. My problem is that I have soooooo much stuff to get rid of, before downsizing... but will start soonest I can. Thanks again..!

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Although I have no interest in RVing, I am enjoying your stories and pictures. I'm jealous of all the cool places you get to visit on a whim! Have FUN!

Roman

I am enjoying this thread. However...I'd like to see Apollo post here & there too! LOL

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I think it is awesome what you are doing, and I look forward to the "growing pain" articles you post. It increases my knowledge about RVing, so that someday IF I want to take it up I will have a starting point, and what to watch out for.

Growing pain #1: Dry camping isn't that bad. Don't not go somewhere just because there's no water hookup.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
:lol:

To me, dry camping is a trip where the tent doesn't leak.

:yay:

NO Rain
... I slept in a 69 VW on a foot locker [in place of the right seat] during Hurricane Dennis in 1999 on a mountain side, between Harrisonburg Va and Brandywine WV off of RT 33