Please vote for Sherman !

Rane

Lookin for Margaritaville
Hi everyone, I have a huge favor to ask... if everyone would vote for Sherman and if you are on social media, please consider sharing this for Sherman ! You can vote every 12 hours and we have until Oct 4 ;-) thank you so much !

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Hi everyone, I have a huge favor to ask... if everyone would vote for Sherman and if you are on social media, please consider sharing this for Sherman ! You can vote every 12 hours and we have until Oct 4 ;-) thank you so much !

Rane

Thank you to everyone who has voted. Please keep voting, Sherman is still in second place. Thanks again !

KingFish

Nothing to see here

I just voted for Sherman.

Hannibal

And I may have done it a few times by accident (good thing here I guess) because I never saw a vote # like everyone was posting. Took me a few tries to realize that total vote count was increasing. Sorry, long day.

Rane

Hi all, Thank you all so very much for voting ! it is very much appreciated. He is getting closer to 1st place ! remember, you can vote every 12 hours !