Please vote for Sherman !

Rane

Lookin for Margaritaville
Rise and shine! It’s the start of a new day and that means you can vote again! Please vote and share. I’ve got to get ready for work - no wait - Mom works. I stay home and sleep.

Rane

Another rally is seriously needed. Thanks so much to all of you are voting and sharing Sherman's link with your friends. We have till Friday !

stgislander

PREMO Member
Rise and shine! It’s the start of a new day and that means you can vote again! Please vote and share. I’ve got to get ready for work - no wait - Mom works. I stay home and sleep.
View attachment 141202
Soooooo... Sherman's a crossdresser.

littlelady

God bless the USA
I am sad to report that Sherman is behind 1,200 votes. Keep on votin’, y’all. :)

Update....1305.

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
It is, now, 1281. Is that you, Snooki? Sorry, y’all, but couldn’t help it. :lol: Front runner dog is from Jersey. Just a joke. Go, Sherman, and go somd members!!!!!!

But, seriously, there is something not right with the voting from front runner’s owner, or, maybe, the mag, itself. JMO. I will, always, love Sherman, and wish I knew him IRL. Such a precious poopy. And, thanks to Rane, he is one lucky dog. I can tell from the pics that he appreciates his rescue. I wish him many more happy years. Go, Sherman!!!

Last edited:

Rane

Help Sherman take a bite out of the gap between 2nd and 1st place. Please vote and share - every 12 hours through October 4.