Please vote for Sherman !

Rane

Lookin for Margaritaville
It is, now, 1281. Is that you, Snooki? Sorry, y’all, but couldn’t help it. :lol: Front runner dog is from Jersey. Just a joke. Go, Sherman, and go somd members!!!!!!

But, seriously, there is something not right with the voting from front runner’s owner, or, maybe, the mag, itself. JMO. I will, always, love Sherman, and wish I knew him IRL. Such a precious poopy. And, thanks to Rane, he is one lucky dog. I can tell from the pics that he appreciates his rescue. I wish him many more happy years. Go, Sherman!!!
I am actually just one of Sherman's many fans ;-) but I have been lucky enough to meet Sherman a few times ( his owner and I are friends and coworkers ) I grew up with 2 dachshunds so of course I think they are a wonderful breed of dog ;-) and I agree, something fishy is going on with the votes, gaining almost 2,000 votes overnight ? They are either doing that turbo voting they mentioned week before last buying votes or manipulating them somehow... Sherman's votes have come in steady (in a normal pattern ), the other dog's not so much. I have emailed the magazine more than once with no response, sad. Thank you all for continuing to vote !

wharf rat

Smilin on a cloudy day
The lead percentage seems to increase each time. 1, 2 and now 3000 ahead. Something is definitely shady. Heck, Sherman's bio should make him a lock. Maybe the magazine will give him a write up regardless of the outcome.

littlelady

God bless the USA
The lead percentage seems to increase each time. 1, 2 and now 3000 ahead. Something is definitely shady. Heck, Sherman's bio should make him a lock. Maybe the magazine will give him a write up regardless of the outcome.

I agee. It would be nice if the mag would acknowledge him in some way. I’m not giving up and will continue to vote.

littlelady

God bless the USA
I am not sure, I will check their website.

I called the mag, today, and was told the Star Dog contest runs approx every 6 months, and a date for the next one has not been set yet. I will continue to vote. Give Sherman a hug from me and hub next time you see him. :)

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
What makes you think something wrong is going on? Perhaps fans of the other dog are doing the same thing that this pooch's people are doing.

More likely they have a solid network of voters also. A few hundred people that log on a few times a day and vote.

So are you prepared to accept the outcome of the election?

frequentflier

happy to be living
It would be great to see Sugar Faces Senior dog rescue get some publicity as well. As you and Mrs. Wharf know first hand, senior dogs can be a challenge but to give them unconditional love until their last breath is priceless.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Paris...23,484. Sherman...20,608. Contest ends noon on Friday the 4th. Keep on votin’, y’all. It is worth a try, as in, never give up. Go Sherman!

littlelady

God bless the USA
What makes you think something wrong is going on? Perhaps fans of the other dog are doing the same thing that this pooch's people are doing.

More likely they have a solid network of voters also. A few hundred people that log on a few times a day and vote.

So are you prepared to accept the outcome of the election?

Are you participating in the voting? Just wondering. :)