PNC Bank in Owings robbed

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Got an alert on my phone saying a white male in his 60's armed with a handgun. Red plaid shirt driving white Ford pick up truck with white cap over the bed NB Rt 4.

limblips

I am betting he had a MAGA hat on.

The description could have been written by tranny, sappy or mr.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Got an alert on my phone saying a white male in his 60's armed with a handgun. Red plaid shirt driving white Ford pick up truck with white cap over the bed NB Rt 4.

UNBELIEVABLE!!! :cds:

They just ASSUME he identifies that way, with no regard for his personal feelings on the matter!!!

Reactions: BOP

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Someone must have watched George Burns in Going In Style over the weekend.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I remember years ago, some guy went to rob that PNC Bank but walked into the funeral home next door instead. :lol: Imagine his surprise!

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Because that's where the money is. I hope this guy doesn't have to bail after a high speed car chase.

TPD

the poor dad
The BayNet article said people should avoid route 4 in that area, yet they post pictures of the guy and give a description of his vehicle wanting the citizens to help find him. You can’t have it both ways

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Best comment so far: "Is that Bernie Sanders? I know he’s all about taking other peoples money." :lmao:

Update:

UPDATE: Calvert County Sheriff's Office is seeking public assistance to help identify the Owings PNC Bank Robbery suspect. Disregard white Ford truck. Vehicle has been located. If you have any information, please call the Sheriff's Office at (410) 535-2800.
'

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Calvert County Sheriff's Office is seeking public assistance
What the hell are they being paid all that tax payer money for? Only a few hours after the heist and already asking for help. Let the Feds handle it Sheriff. They are much more capable.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
If I may ...

What the hell are they being paid all that tax payer money for? Only a few hours after the heist and already asking for help. Let the Feds handle it Sheriff. They are much more capable.

:rolleyes: