PNC Robbery, Kidnapping. Listen to the scanner

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
For security reasons I would hope she would not have the bank keys on the same as her car. Plus who is to say they did not remove them.

THAT is a good possibility! Makes sense, if they were thinking ahead of the game. :yay:

jayboy

Pfft you don't impress me
THAT is a good possibility! Makes sense, if they were thinking ahead of the game. :yay:

Honestly, if the bank manager really had nothing to do with it, then they were thinking a head. I would hate to sit in here and accuse or imply the manager was linked to and she wasn't. Because if she wasn't she and her family have been through enough without having to have their friends and family see this.

It seems someone had thought this out pretty good. Or if nothing else, they are in the parking lot and she said I cannot get in the bank without my keys. Turn engine off, take keys off, start engine. Still sounds risky to me but :whistle:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Doesnt say that, it says 1 1/2 hours from abduction to .

Time spent driving. Time spent explaining to her in front of the bank, time spent while she's in the bank explaining to co-worker whats up, time spent while they get the money, then more time while to coworker decides they are really gone and its safe to call.

Just throwing this thought out there, So once she was in the bank could she not have killed 10-15 minutes more to wait for the police? The vault is on a timer whatever type of excuse could be used.

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
Just throwing this thought out there, So once she was in the bank could she not have killed 10-15 minutes more to wait for the police? The vault is on a timer whatever type of excuse could be used.

She probably could have tried it but I personally wouldn't have with my other child still in the vehicle and knowing the robbers had a gun.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Maybe he was asleep.? He was riding in a car and only one year old. I don't think a one year old would cry about a gun. Do they even know what a gun is?

Think about this please? A five year old and a one year old in the car after being snatched by strangers in the driveway are not likely to fall off into a deep slumber. It makes no sense that the kid she took into the bank remained calm. I could very well be wrong but something just does not add up.

My kids would be like "Why aren't we going to daycare mom? Are these friends of Daddy's? Why are they wearing masks? I want to trick or treat too!!" Can I get a lollipop when we go in the bank?"

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
Think about this please? A five year old and a one year old in the car after being snatched by strangers in the driveway are not likely to fall off into a deep slumber. It makes no sense that the kid she took into the bank remained calm. I could very well be wrong but something just does not add up.

My kids would be like "Why aren't we going to daycare mom? Are these friends of Daddy's? Why are they wearing masks? I want to trick or treat too!!" Can I get a lollipop when we go in the bank?"

I'd be surprised if the 5 year old was quiet too! The baby might have fallen asleep or been distracted with a sippy cup or something but the older one would probably be bouncing all over the place like most 4 year olds I agree.

jayboy

If it were me, I would be afraid of the cops showing up and them using my kids as shields and taking out their anger on me for ratting them out.

jayboy

You are right, something does not add up but maybe they are not releasing all the information to the public. Or maybe I am just hoping for the best for the manager. I am still shocked that no one has posted for her or saying they know her and throwing in their two cents. I wonder how much money they got away with and if she has returned to work.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
You are right, something does not add up but maybe they are not releasing all the information to the public. Or maybe I am just hoping for the best for the manager. I am still shocked that no one has posted for her or saying they know her and throwing in their two cents. I wonder how much money they got away with and if she has returned to work.

I have posted that I have met her - in a business sense - trying to set up an online bill pay account for my Homeowners Association banking payments.

However, that's been only 3 times that I've had any meeting with her; and, what can you discern about a person, after meeting with them, for only a few instances? She seemed like a nice person to me - what can you really say?

jayboy

I have posted that I have met her - in a business sense - trying to set up an online bill pay account for my Homeowners Association banking payments.

However, that's been only 3 times that I've had any meeting with her; and, what can you discern about a person, after meeting with them, for only a few instances? She seemed like a nice person to me - what can you really say?

Shoot, I am sorry I must have missed that one. I was thinking more in the lines of family or co-workers.

rwethereyet

Yeah, okay.
If it were me, I would be afraid of the cops showing up and them using my kids as shields and taking out their anger on me for ratting them out.

If I were you, I'd be afraid of your avatar. I can only see the whites of your eyes and your teeth....:lmao:

jayboy

Maybe I can try that tonight since I am bored. Thanks for the heads up.

That is the best I can do. I can try a different picture though, like the first one I used in here which I use in the other forums I am a member but to be honest I did not put much thought into.

jayboy

:lmao: I thought I had done something wrong. Usually with the forums I am a memeber in, you get a blip section and photo section where you can upload photos of yourself, family and friends. I hate not having a face to who I am chatting with. Less personal.